Flipkart deals

Is 2k vs 4k noticeable in 27 inch.
Yes.
4k will look much sharper but having said that I watch lot of 4k videos on my 2k monitor and it is still very impressive.

Also, if my gpu cant handle 4k gaming, can i use the 4k monitor at 1440p without any issue?
Yes you can change the resolution. My monitor is 2k but i play many games on full HD .

My advice is this....if you getting really good deal on 2k but have specs that does not match 4k ...stick to 2k for now and later sell it when you have good 4k specs.

Monitors with good HDR support and OLED will see price becoming more affordable sooner or later.

Yes.
4k will look much sharper but having said that I watch lot of 4k videos on my 2k monitor and it is still very impressive.

Yes you can change the resolution. My monitor is 2k but i play many games on full HD .

My advice is this....if you getting really good deal on 2k but have specs that does not match 4k ...stick to 2k for now and later sell it when you have good 4k specs.

Monitors with good HDR support and OLED will see price becoming more affordable sooner or later.
Thanks .

2k and 4k are noticeable more porbably when you have used 4k also in scaling mode. 4k monitors at around 22k comes with 60hz only. For gaming you will need more more refresh rate.

Is 2k vs 4k noticeable in 27 inch.
Also, if my gpu cant handle 4k gaming, can i use the 4k monitor at 1440p without any issue?
Do share the link oF viewsonic one
At 27 inches it should be fine and not really noticeable in daily use. Yes you can use the 1440p resolution on a 4k monitor but since its like cropping into an image it will be a bit blurry to use.

Back