For those about to rock...

^ True, but atleast when you use another computer you don't feel like upgrading cause there isn't soo much of a difference between the highest end computers and the stuff we use.

As for audio.. please don't even have this discussion. Its only when you realise you where looking at $10k subwoofers you feel compelled the leave :p

Yes, Wharfedales are available in Chennai too, but Norge amps are probably not... you should be able to find Pulz amps though.

Btw, got it all setup now and Dissection "Reinkaos" is playing... farkin awesome, I feel the evil creeping in me slowly lol, evil to torture my neighbors. Hooked it up to my DVD player to test for now.

Wharfedales are available in every nook and cranny in India. Too bad no one knows about them cos their 8k speakers are better than 99.9% of the consumer brand speakers selling for 20k or more :p. I guess its all marketing... if these were properly advertised, you'd find one in every home lol :rofl:.

Saiyan said:
I think i'll have to wait for one more year to get this:(, damn u rio:p

Haha... noone's stopping you from getting it sooner :D Skip the DX10 upgrade and get these speakers with a Pulz 60w, worth every buck ;)

OMG wow....i plan to upgrade my ATP3s soon, was thinking of an MX5021 coz i dont have the budget of 17k...any good similar stuff i can get around 10k..? :$

RiO said:
Haha... noone's stopping you from getting it sooner :D Skip the DX10 upgrade and get these speakers with a Pulz 60w, worth every buck ;)

who said i am upgrading to DX10:p , me broke:( so no upgrade for another year :'(

memories_dv said:
OMG wow....i plan to upgrade my ATP3s soon, was thinking of an MX5021 coz i dont have the budget of 17k...any good similar stuff i can get around 10k..? :$

i was planning to get the mx5021 in another 2 or 3 months re, now i think i'll wait:hap5:

Can v attach these speakers directly to SBLive! of PC? Or wud they still need a AMP in between..? How much "ampification":huh: does the Sblive! do anyways..?

delhiboy1000 said:
Can v attach these speakers directly to SBLive! of PC? Or wud they still need a AMP in between..? How much "ampification":huh: does the Sblive! do anyways..?

IIRC, none of the (low end) sound cards give u amplified output. The last sound card i saw with an amplified out was Sound Blaster 128 2.1 way back in 2002 :eek:hyeah:

okie something i should possibly save up for...seems to make more sense than computer speakers and i like the name heh.. .and since you know how music SHOULD sound like im assuming these speakers are very very good ....:eek:hyeah:

congrats on the buy :)

When the volume is turned up to 4 or 5, it's like having live bands at home... and I've played some Bach and Mozart too, I'm impressed that both the amp and speakers are able to provide such clarity. Hearing is believing :D

RiO said:
When the volume is turned up to 4 or 5, it's like having live bands at home... and I've played some Bach and Mozart too, I'm impressed that both the amp and speakers are able to provide such clarity. Hearing is believing :D
don't give such a bad ideas to me ..... i am already bankrupt :(

Back