Formula 1 - Indian GP (Buddh International)

Booked.....

Guys lets see if you can plan some sort of Delhi / Noida meet on friday or saturday. I am coming in on thursday night and leaving on Monday morning.

Anyone from blore interested? don't wanna miss out the first grand prix:)

and ofcourse shopping and roaming around in CP and palika

Yea. They got over.

So....

Just booked for the West Stands. :) Using the next highest class available - with allocation of seats.

Three days of engines and speed. See you all there.

I picked the 6500 ones. West stand Class 1. I think the pit stop entry is from there, and it has one nice turn.

Guys, update your stands here..who ever are coming. It is 3 days--so for sure we can meet, at least at the snacks counter. ;)

8 km barricade around the stands. Only authorized parking.

>3 Booking = 1 car permit (RS 1500 for three days).

=2 Booking = 1 bike/scooter permit (RS 150 for three days).

So along with tickets you will get parking permits for each of the three days.

Else they have buses from some major points of NCR which will pick & drop @ 600 / person x 3 days.

Also the site has, that people can buy parking later on, but not available yet. So parking is PITA, has to be purchased or is a premium.

Hopefully you guys will be posting a lot of videos after Race Day :) I meanwhile travel to B'lore for Metallica and other trivial pursuits.

Its surprising that Formula1.com has/had tickets on sale for all races but for Indian GP they are still not on sale there. Maybe Bernie knows something that we and bookmyshow don't. :lol:

Won't that be a buzzkill. :rofl:

^^ No, it was announced back in march itself that bookmyshow gets exclusive rights to sell the tickets of inaugural Indian F1 GP. It was a marketing strategy where bookmyshow won the right to be sole ticket seller for Indian GP.

The only bummer is that they say they wont allow backpack in the arena. I mean WTF?? I can understand food and stuff. But why not backpack? Are people coming from out of city suppose to leave their valuables like laptop at hotel? Not to mention I have a backpack for my DSLR kit. :mad:

Back