Free $5 eBay Gift Card

I just redeemed my points and they locked my account. Now what??
<

#varkey please help...

Can we use this gift certificate on ebay in any of the items,

like if palm pixi battery is for $6 can I use this gift certificate...

I don't have a Paypal account, can anybody tell me how can i redeem that coupon ?

Also, can i use two coupons(5$ each) to buy a single product ?

Okk... The coupon was delivered... Thanx #varkey
<

Does anybody know the validity of these ebay certificates??

I don't have a Paypal account, can anybody tell me how can i redeem that coupon ?

Also, can i use two coupons(5$ each) to buy a single product ?

Yes, you need a PayPal account to redeem it. And yes you can use multiple coupons to buy a single item.

Okk... The coupon was delivered... Thanx #varkey
<

Does anybody know the validity of these ebay certificates??

Congrats. Finally you got it. ;-)

I guess 14 days is what they say, but a partially used certificate had no expiry date in PayPal when I checked. Anyway I don't think you'll need much time to select a product. ;-)

I guess 14 days is what they say, but a partially used certificate had no expiry date in PayPal when I checked. Anyway I don't think you'll need much time to select a product. ;-)

^^ Yeah, Right!!
<

But all the products I like are priced above 5 USD!! So, I am gonna end up bugging you again!
<

If anyone is interested in exchange, let me know. Im planning to buy a mobile from ebay.com and I could use some coupons.

what about those without paypal accounts?waste of time?

even my coupon was delivered,i can get one more,but it was pointless?

14 days? I read somewhere 60 days.
<

Sorry, my bad.

Do eBay Gift Certificates expire?

No, eBay Gift Certificates do not expire, and there are no maintenance fees charged on unused eBay Gift Certificate balances.

http://giftcertifica...w.html#Redeem12

what about those without paypal accounts?waste of time?

even my coupon was delivered,i can get one more,but it was pointless?

I don't understand why people are scared of PayPal, if you don't have one, open a new account. Hardly takes 3-4 minutes and won't cost a penny.

#varkey,

no,not like that.thing is i have no credit card,and i thought you needed one for paypal?

also,i dont have a pan card

^ You don't need a credit card to open a PayPal account. Just add your bank account, PAN card, complete the verification process where they will deposit two small amounts to your account which you must enter it in PayPal. After that you should be able to use the Gift Certificate.

Edit :

It seems you need to have a credit card on file to use the gift card, although they won't charge it.

Why do I need a credit card or bank account if my eBay Gift Certificate covers the cost of the purchase?

All PayPal members need a valid credit card or bank account. This is for age verification as well as fraud protection. If your Gift Certificate covers the full amount of your payment, your credit card or bank account will not be charged.

#surajspai : Easy way, ask someone with an active PayPal account to pay on your behalf.
<

Back