FS: **Exclusive offer on Leadtek 7 series cards for TE Members**

Nak Karan had the Fortron 700W. The 7300 GT prices suck, you can get a 7600 GS for just a bit more. I thought it was gonna be 5k or less.

[D]igital [D]eath said:
^ I think Karan had it, but Im not sure if it is the Skyhawk.

He didn't have that, he had FSP FX700-GLN.

Anyway this skyhawk 730 is a new product in India and i guess no one would be having it atm. Hopefully it should perform better than its small brother 640w.

P.S. I dont see any review of skyhawk 730, can anyone find it abt it.

Very good pricing for a 7950GX2, excellent.
7900GT priced ok.
7600GT is expensive, I read somebody said 10.5k for it.
7600GS price is good.

Power supply prices are good as well.

Hi mohit

I want to buy the Leadtek 7600GS (OC Edition) PCI-Ex card from you. within 20th of this month.

Please give me the best of the best price you can offer me. Don't post the price here.
Mail me at -

iosoft at gmail

iosoft said:
Hi mohit

I want to buy the Leadtek 7600GS (OC Edition) PCI-Ex card from you. within 20th of this month.

Please give me the best of the best price you can offer me. Don't post the price here.
Mail me at -

iosoft at gmail

FYI, mohit is not selling any cards. He is just getting some spcl. price for TE members from Leadtek dealers.

Saiyan said:
FYI, mohit is not selling any cards. He is just getting some spcl. price for TE members from Leadtek dealers.

but I am not getting the 'special price'

If you call them, they wont give the price Mohit has quoted. I was lucky to get in contact with the guy i was looking for and got the price mohit quoted but after that the next day it was a different story that guy qouldnt go below 19k for 7900GT, i said i know Mohit, Sandeep and its a special offer from TE but he wont listen.

The only way to solve this is, get with mohit on MSN and tell him to contact the Leadtek guys and after he has called you can call them, Mohit is really helpfull so dont hesitate in asking him for some help.

Saiyan said:
He didn't have that, he had FSP FX700-GLN.

Anyway this skyhawk 730 is a new product in India and i guess no one would be having it atm. Hopefully it should perform better than its small brother 640w.

P.S. I dont see any review of skyhawk 730, can anyone find it abt it.

Just saw this... the 730 watt is a skyhawk 670 watt a 670GM I think.. check it up..

Back