Gaming Hour Record!!!!

i_max2k2

Adept
Aug 26, 2006
When NFS underground came out I was so impressed with the graphics, I bought it the same day and the next day, I started 8 in the morning, and got up around 2 in the night, I had completed the game by then. I still feel it was one of the most entertaining racing games that I had played till then.

Amax

NP550P-SO2IN | i7 Core | GT 650 | 8 GB RAM | 1TB
Disciple
Oct 21, 2008
Kolkata
Today I reached a new record 7 hrs. :clap: :yahoo: :clap: Never thought I could do that :rofl:

Next time will try to break that if got time for leisure :)

HellSlyne

Adept
Apr 29, 2008
Bangalore
this happened when i was in college...some saturday i decided to complete ut in new difficulty level-adept or experienced...dont remember which one...skipped two meals, woke up next morning totally blind and admitted to hospital with hypotension...talk about being a gamer...:D
this story is quite popular that my friends refer to me as guy who went down playing games :p

junkiedogg

Adept
Jun 9, 2008
I have played Age of Empires full for 12-14 hours I think. Same for The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. Also played Tiberian Sun and the new C&C3 Tiberium Wars for very long sessions . Same for UT2k4.

Now I just need to get my hands on an upgrade ... oh yea .. then I can do continuous Crysis, WoC, UT3 ...

ultra vires

Adept
Dec 23, 2005
I have played for 12 hours but getting admitted to hospital and stuff never happened ..

I never thought that this could be so serious :|

BTW was playin CS 1.6

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
If I play more than half an hour then I start getting drowsy and stuff. But if I'm hokked up to a game then I play for 2-3 hours. But then I stay with my parents and cannot afford to be playing for more than 5 hrs. I always envy ppl who stay in PG's and rooms. Heck even my office is 10 mins from home on my bike :(

gamervivek

Adept
Nov 18, 2007
started fallout3 at 9 the last night,continued today till 5pm got up for breakfast and a pepsi,will try and go higher today.

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
30 hours?!

Mine is 10 hours in a stretch, and then same again the next day. Got Resident Evil 4 Sat morning and beat it Sunday night.

Infected

Skilled
Jun 26, 2008
www.ivysuites.in
..OK my record was back in the day when Gran Turismo 3 came out on PS2.

I got back to Canada and my Apt. Mate had a Nissmo by then and I had no cars, I had winter vacation for 14 days I moved the bed int the living room, in front for 'the wega' and sat for 14hrs+ for almost 5 days or so till I got me a F1 car in the game, There are races in it which are endurance and they take forever to finish some even 2-3 hours a single race not an event.

Dont ask how many Beers, Colas, Doritos, Pizza Pizza's, coffee and ... I went thru but it was a lot, it was convinent to have an open kitchen from the living room...and Canadian winters are cold so staying in was nice. Eventually my buddies took me out snowboarding when weekend came.. :)

I would like to know how many gamers finished that game till the end I mean 100% or gotten F1 cars in it without cheats ofcourse.

..now you can imagine my korean Apt. mates face when he thought Indians weren't really gamers...

Apr 9, 2008
Kolhapur<-->Pune
mine is max. 8-10hrs.

i will never skip sleep for gaming.........sometimes i do skip sleep for studies ...
n food ...well i will not skip it even in any condition .

just amazed how would that guys played 40-50 hrs .....without having FOOD,SLEEP :S

vrd

Adept
Nov 8, 2008
12 hrs straight. Fable.

5 dec 2007 morning 7 am to 7 pm.

will never forget that.

(unless i beat it :p)

speedfreak

Disciple
Jun 24, 2007
Sudarshan_SMD said:
mine is max. 8-10hrs.

i will never skip sleep for gaming.........sometimes i do skip sleep for studies ...
n food ...well i will not skip it even in any condition .

just amazed how would that guys played 40-50 hrs .....without having FOOD,SLEEP :S

U wont believe this:crazeyes:
There was one guy whom i knew back when i played RO .He was completely out of his mind.Game cafe was like his permanent home.I rem one time he stayed in that cafe for 6 days.Just imagine how did he manage to eat drink sleep inside the cafe.Its like pushing ur body to the limit. RO and WOW guys are insane:crazeyes:

akiso

Disciple
Oct 14, 2008
infamous said:
Max 9 Hrs and only MMO because that was my job and I get paid to play them :)

That is great job. :eek:hyeah: I hope there is more job like that with good pay because insane ppl are always there :rofl:

leo_club

Disciple
Oct 27, 2007
^^Yeah its great but they usually don't pay much to make a career/living out of it
had to leave mine a couple of years ago
miss those crazy shifts I used to pull lol