Gaming Hour Record!!!!

Amax

NP550P-SO2IN | i7 Core | GT 650 | 8 GB RAM | 1TB
Disciple
Oct 21, 2008
Kolkata
;)
leo_club said:
if you can include 4-5 10 min breaks(to grab some food and stuff) then mine is around 70 hours a couple of years ago :D

Game : i doubt if anyone have played it here... DDO

No need to doubt man I have seen that and hardcoregamer can do it.
But they will also say that they did once or twice, not everyday, thats not possible.

Speedz said:
ahem.. all u super crazy people out there.. this has to be one of the most insane threads ever.. people i hope u know guys have died after playing fr 12+ hrs.. n here u are playin 30 hours at a stretch... my personal comments would be.. GET A LIFE YOU BUZOS!!....

n yea guys remember gaming is to relax n have fun.. n getting your eyes red n burning isnt really fun.. so DONT TRY WHAT THESE IDIOTS DID AT HOME!!!

Hey thats too rude!! :annoyed: Cool down :eek:hyeah: :clap: . You are not getting through the feeling of the thread, this is just like sharing of crazy moment :Comp5: that
everybody had gone and some to go through. This types of event makes an everlasting taste is life, whenever you remember it u will feel moment.It is not possible by everybody everyday, but yes few people had done it once in a lifetime, so what bad in it.
Afterall I bet you nobody can go like this everyday. So enjoy the crazy moment with others.
karanboochra said:
Ahem Ahem . This is 'NOTHING' .

People have DIED [ yes , died ] playing World Of warcraft for 3 to 4 days @ A stretch ..
Only Some people here have played 50 hours + but seriously , don't do that again . Play for max 6 hours and then sleep . Your eyes will get dry [ same as mine :( ] , and you MAY die or fall ill .

The eye doc told me if i didn't stop doing PC too much , i won't be able to do Computer Engineering or anything related to it , though i still game alot but max 6 hours , though played Fable day before yesterday for 12 hours :p .

Blink your eyes alot , wash them and look @ a distance after every hour of rigorous gaming .
People can die even when they wake, so will they stop walking. Though I will never encourage such crazy game play. But

For what the Dr. said it is +1.

All comments were the rare moments shared buy different guies. Just enjoy!!! ;)
AOE,Rise of Nation,AOM are really addictive, I played the latest one AOE-III: The Asian Dynasty.

pisen

Adept
May 2, 2006
i played 16 hours of FIFA 04 once.... was so hooked to the career mode of it... just wanted to win all trophies with manchester united.. and i happily did so :eek:hyeah:

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
8 Hours for completing The Mummy on the Playstation. Then very recently 7 hours for completing Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. Got so engrossed in the amazing storyline that I just had to complete it. Sat down at 12:00 PM & ended at 7:00PM.

I don't usually game long hours on the PC any more. Max I can touch now is for an hour & half tops then my back needs rest. On the Playstation 2 though I can game for hours without any problems.

john117

Adept
Nov 13, 2007
used to do 12 hrs at a stretch a lot in a gaming cafe .. warcraft3:dota..

for a singleplayer game 18 hrs - prince of persia warrioir within.

now cant sit for more than one hr coz of my back.. :( IT career taking a toll...

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
i have had a few 10-12 hour sessions. couple of them in the past week. :p

40+ hours? :O i never find the time or rather opportunity for that. ill get kicked out of the house if i try to do that. :p

Amax

NP550P-SO2IN | i7 Core | GT 650 | 8 GB RAM | 1TB
Disciple
Oct 21, 2008
Kolkata
leo_club said:
@Amax
no I meant i doubt if anyone here plays DDO : Dungeons and Dragons Online
have you played it??

I have not played that :no: , did u? how is the game? ;)
I have played Dungeon Seige 2 though!!!! :)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
I remember finishing Return to castle wolfenstien on one go. Maybe I sat for around 10-12 hrs or so. I also once played Smackdown vs Raw with friends the whole day.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Jul 24, 2007
well i have play first long games is age of empire 2

and most used games Dungeon Seige 2 also nfs most wanted upto 12-20 hour daily since i lose my weghit wihout any food while i gamming upto 12 hour daily per week and months then i became weak due to some food problem and anger life since 2005

H2O

Skilled
Feb 10, 2008
8 Hrs Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3. 9 Hrs of Diablo I finished the game till the last level it gets really engrossing. 6-7 hrs of Smack Down VS Raw

leo_club

Disciple
Oct 27, 2007
windhawk91 said:
Mine's 11 and all those guys who have played 40+ hrs @ 1ce shouldn't be proud of it *_*

well what if you are getting paid for it lol

@Amax
its a good and addictive mmorpg but its way too complicated
you really need to be interested and have a lot of time on your hand to like it

thetechmind

Skilled
Dec 13, 2006
Max i've played is Quake 3 for about 5-6 hours........

Lines below only to those who are open minded....:) no offences to anyone here.....

At times I feel all the time I have spend in front of the computer doing nothing and playing computer games , if the same I had made use for someother 'productive' thing it would be for my benefit. Now at a junture where I need to crunch time to find time for even small hobbies / activities I would want to and when i look back i wish i had used the time correctly :) ......now when I would want to do things ; there is no time ; its all too late :)....again no offences to anyone here....make sure u do have a bit of time management...and i know its a PROUD feeling to have played something for long endlessly to ones satisfaction and having parents bugged up regarding the same...been there , done that....

windhawk91

Adept
Oct 24, 2008
leo_club said:
well what if you are getting paid for it lol

@Amax
its a good and addictive mmorpg but its way too complicated
you really need to be interested and have a lot of time on your hand to like it

Working hrs are not more than 14 hrs a day in any job xD