Gaming Hour Record!!!!

akiso

Disciple
How many hours of gaming did you played at straight before you shutdown your machine ?

My is 30hrs at a straight. :Comp5: :clap:

I will remember it all my life it was 25th December. I went up from my sit four times.

It was in 2004, I was looking for Age of Mythology. And I got AOM and AOM:Titan from one of my friend. I decided to play as everybody in my room had gone out for 2 days holiday.

I started in the morning 9am on Saturday and went to sleep next day evening at 5pm. Don't ask me I slept so hard I forgot to take my dinner :lol: , I woke up very next day 8am when my friends came knocking the door. :rofl: Those were my golden college days. I finished AOM and started AOM:TITAN four chapter when I made shutdown.

Till date AOM is my favorite game, I like strategy game. At present I can't even think that I have done so, But believe me if u r game crazy!! :crazy: then u can

I hope all of you do have such type of moment in ur life, please share it with us.

My Favorite Game: (TOP 3 ONLY)

AOM:Titan
AOEIII:The Asian Dynasty
Half Life
:) :D :eek:hyeah: :clap: :rofl: :bleh: :tongue: :hap2:

9 Hrs for Company of Heroes :p

Finished Dreamfall : The Longest Journey in one shot, don't remember how long i played it though.

Played TF2 for 8 hours straight in June [ summer holidays :p ] .

Played Fable for 12 hours STRAIGHT day before yesterday . Just sat up for washroom , lunch and dinner :p . From 7 am to 7:30 pm . Finished it in one go :p :D :eek:hyeah:

though my eyes were all red and were paining :(

I know somebody on TE who finsihed NFS Underground in one go/sitting :p... But nothing beats 30 hours on TE as far as i recall :)

43 Hours straight playing Quake2 start to end, without cheat codes... back in 1999.

Ask me today to do the same and I'll be zonked out in 4.3 hours. :bleh:

Switch said:
But nothing beats 30 hours on TE as far as i recall :)

[OT]What the.... :p For me its max of 18hrs :lol: Have done it many times though, but not in the recent times. [/OT]

47Shailesh said:
utmost 10-12hours Hitman/Mafia

40+ hours is insane mahn!

Nothing is insane, I guess u have to be that crazy enough :jumpy:

Wow some guies have crossed +40hrs, thats real hardcore gamer sign :hug: :clap:

Hey it only possible during those days when adreline rushes through veins all time u get that awesome mindset to cross that +30 hrs gaming at one sit. Can't do it now, with such workload hardly get sufficient time to play :no:

Well mine was 32hrs nonstop honestly speaking and then i had a eye problem something really big(bleeding from eye-ramsay movie type lol :p ),and for that i went to delhi for checkup/treatment and took medicine for 6 months :ashamed: since then never tried :no:

When did u do potty? are u including that too? :rofl:
akiso said:
How many hours of gaming did you played at straight before you shutdown your machine ?

My is 30hrs at a straight. :Comp5: :clap:

I will remember it all my life it was 25th December. I went up from my sit four times.

It was in 2004, I was looking for Age of Mythology. And I got AOM and AOM:Titan from one of my friend. I decided to play as everybody in my room had gone out for 2 days holiday.

I started in the morning 9am on Saturday and went to sleep next day evening at 5pm. Don't ask me I slept so hard I forgot to take my dinner :lol: , I woke up very next day 8am when my friends came knocking the door. :rofl: Those were my golden college days. I finished AOM and started AOM:TITAN four chapter when I made shutdown.

Till date AOM is my favorite game, I like strategy game. At present I can't even think that I have done so, But believe me if u r game crazy!! :crazy: then u can

I hope all of you do have such type of moment in ur life, please share it with us.

My Favorite Game: (TOP 3 ONLY)

AOM:Titan
AOEIII:The Asian Dynasty
Half Life
:) :D :eek:hyeah: :clap: :rofl: :bleh: :tongue: :hap2:

if you can include 4-5 10 min breaks(to grab some food and stuff) then mine is around 70 hours a couple of years ago :D

Game : i doubt if anyone have played it here... DDO

Back