Gannu-Play- Ra.One The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ra.One The Game

Something i made.

3eb591fc8eadeec10622254cbbc10cad.gif

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh! :mad:

Woke up to a nice and sunny morning, and I am greeted with this thread on TE! Glad to know at least there's one guy who supports Anti-Ra.One movement. Thanks a bunch Aman. :D

Gannu said:
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh! :mad:

Woke up to a nice and sunny morning, and I am greeted with this thread on TE! Glad to know at least there's one guy who supports Anti-Ra.One movement. Thanks a bunch Aman. :D

Come on man...Free Game,Free Poster and also If you want i'll get you a G.one Figurine....Just play and give us a review...that's it mate. :p

P.S-After completing the full game. :bleh:

and somehow we can arrange for a Ra-One costume too.. in case u want to play it on PS - move.. :p

I support this movement.

Gannu we are with you in this..(Hindi interpretation-Gannu tum sangharsh karo...... hum tumhare saath hain)

i am liking this , since the game will be released only in october , we will be glad to stop this thread once we get a written confirmation that you will review this game for us......

you should take one for the greater good of this forum , and heck you could become really famous if you do finish this game and write a indepth review! , we will take the review to all social circles and forward to media houses ....imagine the fame and respect you can command after this! ...

just say yes gannu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back