FS: Others Garage Sale: Networking, Home Automation, Keyboards, Cooling, Gaming & More

All tracking numbers for buyers shared thru shiprocket. All PM's sent & replied.

NES controllers also sold.

Rest availability is as per first post. Additional Discounts for buyers -- -- as I would like to get this stuff out

@y2s please check with the shiprocket or xpressbees the parcel was sitting in DELHI for last 3-4 days and when I checked today it popped to my city Meerut but the status was " RTO INITIATED "
( RTO = Return to Origin ) which means the package is being sent back to you.
I just couldn't connect with Xpressbees customer support so talked to shiprocket and they told me as a buyer I just could not do anything and they can only coordinate with the seller or shipper.
Please check with shiprocket if RTO is successful then you will be charged for return shipping from your shiprocket wallet.

1644317940450.png

@y2s Some issue with my package too, XpressBees shows no tracking data for the AWB number. Since you had shipped it on Thursday it should have already arrived?

Can you please check with the courier company?

EDIT: I had been checking on XpressBees site, I just checked on ship rocket. It shows that the package is scheduled for pickup.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 108
Hopefully i received my package few days back. tested items and they r working flawlessly. thanks for the deal. this time i didn't face any problem with xpressbees but i agree that they are not good at their job.

Thanks. Planning a round 2 garage sale based on the success of this one. Would rather have perfectly good tech in the hands of people that would use it than catching dust in my closet. I wish we had more of a exchange/sharing culture on here

Items still Available (Price Drops)
Networking

TP Link Load Balancing Router - ₹1,200 - Now ₹600
Netgear ADSL - ₹500 - Now ₹300
Custom Youku MT7620A China Router (OpenWRT, Padavan etc compatible) - ₹1,300 Now ₹800
Linksys POTS to SIP ATA Convertor - ₹1500
Cooling
NZXT Aer F 120mm - ₹500
Gaming
Nintendo Labo - 1500 Now ₹1000
PS4 God of War - 1000 Now ₹600
PS4 The Last of us remastered - 1000 Now ₹600
PS2 God of War 2 - 1000 Now ₹500
Audio

New Saregama Carvaan Model SC230 Royal Blue - ₹3,500 Now ₹2500
Misc

Kinivio HDMI Switch with Remote - ₹1000 Now ₹300

I believe all orders have been delivered except -
@idkmninja - Your order is not getting picked up by Xpressbees. Have escalated again and shiprocket have advised to reassign courier if it doesn't happen by tomorrow. Will update you on the same. Will do some express shipping if it comes to that.

@mzsa1994 - Your order was undeliverable again by Xpressbees - There were 2 attempts made as per them. They are now returning the item to me. They are also charging me double what I paid else they will destroy the item. Can you and other members pls advise on the best way to deal with such a situation. Is it possible to get them to reattempt delivery?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-10 030635.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-10 030635.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot 2022-02-10 030728.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-10 030728.png
    587.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
@mzsa1994 - Your order was undeliverable - There were 2 attempts made as per them. They are now returning the item to me. They are also charging me double what I paid else they will destroy the item. Can you and other members pls advise on the best way to deal with such a situation. Is it possible to get them to reattempt delivery?
If there was a delivery attempt made then it should reflect in tracking but as per the screenshot posted by buyer I don't see that. Also they should contact buyer if they cannot deliver at least once. You need to prove yourself to Xpressbees/Shiprocket that there were no delivery attempts made and Xpressbees are lying. If the item hasn't left destination city then perhaps they can attempt to deliver again?

At last if this doesn't work out and item reaches you back then perhaps count it as a loss and split the cost since neither of you are to blame. That'll be wise and responsible thing to do.

If there was a delivery attempt made then it should reflect in tracking but as per the screenshot posted by buyer I don't see that. Also they should contact buyer if they cannot deliver at least once. You need to prove yourself to Xpressbees/Shiprocket that there were no delivery attempts made and Xpressbees are lying. If the item hasn't left destination city then perhaps they can attempt to deliver again?

At last if this doesn't work out and item reaches you back then perhaps count it as a loss and split the cost since neither of you are to blame. That'll be wise and responsible thing to do.
Yes Xpressbees just faked those delivery attempts
Package was in Delhi from 5th to 8th feb and when it got scanned in Meerut on 8th its Status was RTO initiated, miraculously they attempted delivery 2 times on same day (8th feb) and initiated RTO without shippers consent (which is necessary in shiprocket), if I remember correctly automatic RTO via shiprocket is initiated only after 3 failed delivery attempts in 3 consecutive working days.
1644317940450-png.126163

I have been using shiprocket for more than a year and if something get undelivered it just reflects in the shiprocket panel tracking.

1644475758132.png
1644475767792.png

Contacting shiprocket directly on 9266623006 and explaining to them might help.

U got pm
Thanks. Planning a round 2 garage sale based on the success of this one. Would rather have perfectly good tech in the hands of people that would use it than catching dust in my closet. I wish we had more of a exchange/sharing culture on here

Items still Available (Price Drops)
Networking

TP Link Load Balancing Router - ₹1,200 - Now ₹600
Netgear ADSL - ₹500 - Now ₹300
Custom Youku MT7620A China Router (OpenWRT, Padavan etc compatible) - ₹1,300 Now ₹800
Linksys POTS to SIP ATA Convertor - ₹1500
Cooling
NZXT Aer F 120mm - ₹500
Gaming
Nintendo Labo - 1500 Now ₹1000
PS4 God of War - 1000 Now ₹600
PS4 The Last of us remastered - 1000 Now ₹600
PS2 God of War 2 - 1000 Now ₹500
Audio

New Saregama Carvaan Model SC230 Royal Blue - ₹3,500 Now ₹2500
Misc

Kinivio HDMI Switch with Remote - ₹1000 Now ₹300

I believe all orders have been delivered except -
@idkmninja - Your order is not getting picked up by Xpressbees. Have escalated again and shiprocket have advised to reassign courier if it doesn't happen by tomorrow. Will update you on the same. Will do some express shipping if it comes to that.

@mzsa1994 - Your order was undeliverable again by Xpressbees - There were 2 attempts made as per them. They are now returning the item to me. They are also charging me double what I paid else they will destroy the item. Can you and other members pls advise on the best way to deal with such a situation. Is it possible to get them to reattempt delivery?
u got pm .pls check .

Items still Available (Blowout Price Drops for last few remaining)
Networking

TP Link Load Balancing Router - ₹1,200 - Now ₹600 - Now ₹300
Netgear ADSL - ₹500 - Now ₹300 Now ₹150
Custom Youku MT7620A China Router (OpenWRT, Padavan etc compatible) - ₹1,300 Now ₹750
Linksys POTS to SIP ATA Convertor - ₹1500 Now ₹1000
Cooling

NZXT Aer F 120mm - ₹500 Now ₹400
Gaming

Nintendo Labo - 1500 Now ₹1000 Now ₹750

Back