Go: Creative Ep630 At 840bux + Shipping

These earphones are the best and ..excellent deal...

Actually i ordered 2 pieces thinking 1 piece for my frnd..but after hearing the quality i decided to keep both of them with me..

Gaurav thanks a million....Keep good deals like this going

Recieved mine today....btw i have the zalman surround sound headphone, and my wife checked for the quality and she said that the zalman sound far better but the ep630 is very comfortable, but anyways the zalman is in no way portable and the price difference makes it a no comparison. Will check for quality on phone myself and maybe pass on the information here for other buyers.

Just now received the courier but it was the EP 630 only. It seems garavt forgot about the MX-2 for which also I had paid and which is also there in the updated list.
Yet to open the box and try it!

hmmm...just tried the ep630 on my computer, and didnt like them at all, maybe its because i have the zalman with me for the last 2-3 years but still generally i am not very much critical to the sound and not an audiophile at all. Going to the market to buy an adaptor for my N93, will then see how much difference it makes to my portable sound.

thebanik said:
hmmm...just tried the ep630 on my computer, and didnt like them at all, maybe its because i have the zalman with me for the last 2-3 years but still generally i am not very much critical to the sound and not an audiophile at all. Going to the market to buy an adaptor for my N93, will then see how much difference it makes to my portable sound.

Hey..what kind of music were you listening to..and what quality was the source.

LIST UPDATED(All Tracking Nos Put In)

People who have sent me their address

1)dingemini312*2 Mumbai(pieces given)[PAID]

2)yogi1771*1 Mumbai(pieces given)[PAID]

3)vegeta*2 Mumbai(pieces given)[PAID]

4)rak007*1 Mumbai(Picking Up On Sunday)[PAID]

5)stormblast*5 Mumbai(pieces given)[PAID]

6)F|0ccY*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

7)joelf15*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

8)Xanthor*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

9)mukundpathak*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

10)viralbug*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

11)reef_d*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

12)gauravt*3 Mumbai

13)faheem_m*1 Mumbai(piece given)[PAID]

People who have sent me their address(this is for people who want it to be shipped to their place)

1)janitha*1 Kerela + Arctic Cooling - MX - 2[PAID]:- *M29853155*

2)thenvk*2 Hyderabad[PAID]:- *M29853156* *M29853163*

3)akg7091*1 Noida[PAID]:- *M29853162*

4)broar94*1 Coimbatore[PAID]:- *M29853168*

5)sathyanaidu*1 Bangalore[PAID]:- *M29853171*

6)Fakepunk*1 Pune[PAID]:- *M29853157*

7)tarunactivity*2 Bangalore + kerala[PAID] :- Trivandrum:- *M29853150* Bangalore:- *M29853165*

8)d_payne*1 Hyderabad[PAID]:- *M29853154*

9)johnjjx*1 Gujrat[PAID]:- *M29853158*

10)AMD4Life*2 Goa[PAID]:- Bangalore:- *M29853164* CHENNAI:- *M29853172*

11)greenhorn*1 Bangalore[PAID]:- *M29853159*

12)insanish1*2 Hyderabad[PAID]:- *M29853170* *M29853173*

13)m1n0r*1 New delhi[PAID]:- *M29853169*

14)Deepak*4 Bangalore[PAID]:- *M29853152* *M29853153* *M29853160* *M29853166*

15)thebanik*1[PAID]:- *M29853167*

total no. of pieces required outside mumbai = 22

total no. of pieces required inside mumbai = 21

No. of pieces required = 43 pieces

No. of pieces ordered = 43 pieces

greenhorn said:
they arent that great on a pc. they're best when you're using them in a noisy environment. they're pretty much music only earphones :)

yeah very true...when i pair it with my 6270..the SQ and bass is like awesome ..just mind blowing .i find it better than my friends I pods..

all my frinds like where da hell did u get it from ..it feels like a virtual theater..

the voice isolation is the best thing ..when traveling in the local train i dont feel like i am in a train..and i dont need to keep the volume to full or even 8-9 level ..7 is very loud and 5-6 good enough..

and dont know why even when used with N70 or N73 ME ..u dont get that punch or the deep bass..

6270 surely has some great music quality..and bass..specially the older firmware.cause one of my friend who had the same old firmware as mine ..got it upgraded and the volume and bass has reduced by almost 35-50 %

..nokia guys say its due to some new European standards..

anyways getting back to the topic ..

when i use the ep 630 on my PC..i dont get the punch or the bass..and even at full volume ..the sound is not that good..or comparable to that with the phone or a mp3 player..maybe thats cause of my onboard solution(Soundmax) ..

so basically they are really good for mp3 players..and all..

these are really one of the best earphones ive ever used..

all thanx to Gaurav..

dafreaking said:
Hey..what kind of music were you listening to..and what quality was the source.

hmmm...now using it on my cellphone, man i am not that much impressed...:( ...listening to linkin park, metallica, nickelback, greenday, type of music is basically mostly rock. Equaliser is set to all at the top on my N93. Some say that its bass is over boomy but i find it a tad less than my liking, not impressed by the clarity as well but no doubt noise isolation is great.
oh and the quality of the source is, 44khz, 192kbps. any suggestions??? anything i am doing wrong???

Dont flame me for this question, but anyone else finds it a bit overhyped and overrated????

thebanik said:
hmmm...now using it on my cellphone, man i am not that much impressed...:( ...listening to linkin park, metallica, nickelback, greenday, type of music is basically mostly rock. Equaliser is set to all at the top on my N93. Some say that its bass is over boomy but i find it a tad less than my liking, not impressed by the clarity as well but no doubt noise isolation is great.
oh and the quality of the source is, 44khz, 192kbps. any suggestions??? anything i am doing wrong???

Dont flame me for this question, but anyone else finds it a bit overhyped and overrated????

Either these are too good..that they are making MP3's sound like shit..or mebbe..just mebbe they arent..If you decide to sell..I don't mind picking them up..(even though they have been inside your ears :p).. I can't seem to find cheap decent head/earphones. and these are supposed to be better than teh stock apple ones (which I got with my claseeeeeek!!)

The sound quality is of course good, but I think it is mostly because of the very good noise "isolation".

Keep the volume low since it goes closer to the ear drum than ordinary earphones.

same here. listening on 5700 with EQ settings to pop (v-shaped). i didnt like the sound with all bars up, sounded a bit weird. the sound quality is great but there is a lack of base when listening on phone. all my music is mp3 44khz 320kbps.
but when plugged to the comp, the sound quality is just totally awesome. the base is also awesome. :D

Back