Go: Creative Ep630 At 840bux + Shipping

I picked up the a piece from him this evening. Great earphones sound wayy better than my standard nokia earphones. Im still trying to figure out which tips suit me though ..... any suggestions on how to burn in the earphones properly ?

picked up the earphones yesterday evening. poor guy was totally drenched in the rains. thanks a lot for taking all the pain.

yeah, some tips on how to burn in would be great.

There are several techniques to get the right fit … I used the trick of pulling my ears up and then inserting the earbuds inside. Thankfully, I have no problems with these remaining in my ear for extended period of time and the silicone tips are comfortable… The isolation is excellent and blocks almost every external sound. If you don’t get the fit right , it will sound bad , no bass & muddy. Getting the fit right will take couple of attempts to get used to. Be patient & don’t jamm it in your ear.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/creative-ep-630-review-84172.html

Here is some thing of interest for all buyers:

Dr. Neil Skjodt of Deptt. of Medicine and his Audiologist colleague Bill Hodgettes have after an in-depth reserch confirmed that clinical and respiratory sounds can be heard far better with EP-630 earphones than a traditional stethoscope.

Due to quality, clarity and purity of the loud sounds, reserchers were able to differentiate and analyse a whole range of complex respiratory sounds.

Stethoscopes date back to 200 years. They are unable to provide clarity of sound that a medical practitioner, probably with mediocre auditory faculties, would need for clinical sounds. Even a high end digital stethoscope, though not in common use by medics, is outperformed by EP-630 due to latter's deep bass technology. Its use has already been recommended for Auscultation of the cardiovascular system and respiratory systems as well as the gastrointestinal system (The Lancet, Sept.,07).

Considering that respiratory diseases are the main cause of death according to European Respiratory Society, it won't be long before your Doctor sports an EP-630 instead of the traditional stethoscope.

-AFP, Stockholm

;)

mukundpathak said:
Here is some thing of interest for all buyers:

Dr. Neil Skjodt of Deptt. of Medicine and his Audiologist colleague Bill Hodgettes have after an in-depth reserch confirmed that clinical and respiratory sounds can be heard far better with EP-630 earphones than a traditional stethoscope.

Due to quality, clarity and purity of the loud sounds, reserchers were able to differentiate and analyse a whole range of complex respiratory sounds.

Stethoscopes date back to 200 years. They are unable to provide clarity of sound that a medical practitioner, probably with mediocre auditory faculties, would need for clinical sounds. Even a high end digital stethoscope, though not in common use by medics, is outperformed by EP-630 due to latter's deep bass technology. Its use has already been recommended for Auscultation of the cardiovascular system and respiratory systems as well as the gastrointestinal system (The Lancet, Sept.,07).

Considering that respiratory diseases are the main cause of death according to European Respiratory Society, it won't be long before your Doctor sports an EP-630 instead of the traditional stethoscope.

-AFP, Stockholm

;)

Where is the input signal?

whats d deal man i want to pay for my ep630 but i dnt knw ur sbi accnt details yet. need to confirm it i calld to ur residence yest n asked sme1 frm ur family to call me back at nite. plz do so today...wannna have my ep630...
waitin for ur call. dnt pm or mesg here as m not online....

man...dont get impatient...everyone has a personal life as well...anyways i think the GO is closed and he is not taking anymore orders...

Got my EP 630 from Gaurav thanks once again:clap: ,the clarity compared to the earphones provided by Apple is way too good,but i noticed one thing the sound output is less than the Ipod earphones maybe after the burn in they will be on par or more:hap2:

yogi1771 said:
Got my EP 630 from Gaurav thanks once again:clap: ,the clarity compared to the earphones provided by Apple is way too good,but i noticed one thing the sound output is less than the Ipod earphones maybe after the burn in they will be on par or more:hap2:

totally agree with u buddy!! apple had slightly improved the new earphones..i think these ones lack a lil more bas..but these are good as well not too bad!!:p

What are you guys saying??These headphones destroy the pod's hp's and my old creative hp's.I tell you, I though the stock creative hp's I got with my player brought out the best out of my player, but after using the ep630, the sound quality has increased like 10 folds.The noise cancellation is rediculous, my mom actually came and yanked it right off my ears when I just couldnt hear her calling me lol.Also, I dont need to listen to music too loud now, I mean with my old hp's I used to listen at 17/25, but with the 630's I listen to it at 5/25 or max at 8/25.

F|0ccY said:
What are you guys saying??These headphones destroy the pod's hp's and my old creative hp's.I tell you, I though the stock creative hp's I got with my player brought out the best out of my player, but after using the ep630, the sound quality has increased like 10 folds.The noise cancellation is rediculous, my mom actually came and yanked it right off my ears when I just couldnt hear her calling me lol.Also, I dont need to listen to music too loud now, I mean with my old hp's I used to listen at 17/25, but with the 630's I listen to it at 5/25 or max at 8/25.

ep 630 's are ..tht nice ??..then i really need to get one for myself soon..

but ..i guess there will be no more GO's from gaurav..

so anyone knows where can i get them cheapest..and be assured that they are genuine ??

F|0ccY said:
with the Ipod video volume slider less than halfway the Ipod earphones sound louder but clarity wise EP 630 rocks thats my experience

Back