Go: Creative Ep630 At 840bux + Shipping

Gaurav...
i am calling at ur place from 2 days yaar... atleast show some courtesy to call back !

plz buddy i am in a FIX.... plz reply !!

i know u are busy and i truly understand what problems u might be facing becoz of ur GO and Studies colliding together... ...

but please atleast one reply.

I will be calling up everyone in mumbai to tell them where they can pick up the ep630, my distri is saying that it is coming tomorrow but I would say day after tomorrow, all pieces going outside mumbai will be shipped on monday

Guys I have a problem, I donot have cash as I spent all on my new comp. so people from mumbai who are going to pay by cash on pick up, they will also have to pay in advance, so I request Mumbai people that if they could transfer the cash to my icici bank account then I may be able to buy the required quantity, Last time's go i had spent around 53k from my pocket but this time I will not be able to spend any money from my pocket, sorry guys

people can also pay me by cash, either at my place, I go to andheri(e) everyday so you all can meet me at andheri station also, or any other station between andheri and dadar, but in the evening after 5:00 pm

Gaurav..when will u be starting the next GO..cause even i plan to get one for me..

please tell me if u plan to start another GO..

people who wanna join in can join in now, because after this no go's from my side as I am flying in Oct for my Pilot training, all shipments which were for monday will be done on wednesday as I am going to get the pieces on monday or tuesday.

^ Gaurav told me that he wont be able to order the pieces before we pay him, so people from Mumbai must pay him first, only then will you all get your pieces.The same dosen't apply for those outside Mumbai since you all have already transfered the amount to hes account.

guys tomorrow is the last day to pay the money in, this go will be confirmed tomorrow night so whoever wants to add or remove their names from the list pls do so today or tomorrow. thanks

Back