Go: Creative Ep630 At 840bux + Shipping

@janitha:ya you will get the mx2 and the ep630 together.

@thenvk: I will do it tmrw, as I have my test tomorrow and I am studying for it.

Anyone who has made the payment to Gaurav using HDFC's EFT, can u pls tell me what would be the "IFSC" code for the bank details he's given??

Thanx

AMD4Life said:
Anyone who has made the payment to Gaurav using HDFC's EFT, can u pls tell me what would be the "IFSC" code for the bank details he's given??

Thanx

I am not sure but there is a code no. of the branch in the seal affixed on the acknowledgment that we receive after payment. But in my case it is not legible.

AMD4Life said:

Thanx

In his pm, gauravt has mentioned bank code 0057 which is IFSC code no. The full code no. for ICICI Bank, Prabhadevi Branch is ICIC0000057.

janitha said:
I am not sure but there is a code no. of the branch in the seal affixed on the acknowledgment that we receive after payment. But in my case it is not legible.

I thought EFT was online transfer and you get computer generated confirmation....

my be your computer's writing is not good enough to be legible.:S

mukundpathak said:
I thought EFT was online transfer and you get computer generated confirmation....

my be your computer's writing is not good enough to be legible.:S

No. I was about to do online third party transfer from my HDFC site but then saw that it will take minimum three days to reach his account. So went to nearby ICICI branch.

janitha said:
No. I was about to do online third party transfer from my HDFC site but then saw that it will take minimum three days to reach his account. So went to nearby ICICI branch.

They say it takes a maximum of 3 days for the transfer. However, in the past I have noticed that if I submit the request before 1 pm then the transfer is done by 11 am the next business day else it takes two days. I have been using kotak, icici and hdfc net banking for over 3 years.

Normally, you might get funds transferred on the same day if you transfer before 11 am. At least that's what my bank has been telling me.

Back