Go: Creative Ep630 At 840bux + Shipping

I had tried Sharekhan's ep on my Creative Zen, and it just simply blows away the stock earphones apart ( the stock mind you are miles ahead of Apple shitty earphones) and if anyone like me who is a regular listener in train environment, noise cancellation is a must. Although they tend to get a bit uncomfortable.

BTW I also tried at the same time Techhead's Sennheiser regular cans (dont remember the model no.) and that is something else altogether, comfort wise as well as sound quality wise.

Aces170 said:
I had tried Sharekhan's ep on my Creative Zen, and it just simply blows away the stock earphones apart ( the stock mind you are miles ahead of Apple shitty earphones) and if anyone like me who is a regular listener in train environment, noise cancellation is a must. Although they tend to get a bit uncomfortable.

BTW I also tried at the same time Techhead's Sennheiser regular cans (dont remember the model no.) and that is something else altogether, comfort wise as well as sound quality wise.

In case of EP630 it is only noise isolation and not noise cancellation, but it serves the purpose.

As you said it feels a bit uncomfortable but may be once I get used to it it will be alright.

Back