GO: For SanDisk Sansa e270 6GB MP3 Media Player w/ FM/Voice Recorder (Factory-Recerti

^ u can get the same in india for maybe cheaper/similar prices

1 confirmed for me. closing date perfect.. sooner the better.

What they have got is the individual rates from KMD. i.e. if you order a single piece. This special rate is for the Group Order. This rate is based on the USD. If there is a major fluctuation it might the end rate as well. I don't think the USD rate would fluctuate much in the coming 2-3 days. So by and large this should be the rate.

anupamsinha said:
What they have got is the individual rates from KMD. i.e. if you order a single piece. This special rate is for the Group Order. This rate is based on the USD. If there is a major fluctuation it might the end rate as well. I don't think the USD rate would fluctuate much in the coming 2-3 days. So by and large this should be the rate.
OK dude, then what are you waiting for? Finalize the order ASAP! :clap: We should pay directly to KMD, right? :)

Let's just wait one more day. Would close the GO tomorrow. As now people are aware that this GO would end tomorrow.

Yeah we need to pay directly to KMD.

amitmishra12 said:
it'll cost 1k extra for shipping :O

You find that scary? And how you came up with that figure? 45$ is 2025 @ 45 INR per USD. So, the guy is asking just 740 INR for getting the item to India, managing the customs and making a small profit for himself. I think the man is doing the community a great service. Ask anyone here on TE and everyone will agree with me. And you find that scary? :rofl:

Dude, sorry but that comment was totally uncool ! :no:

might sound stupid but i want to know this. i have a pioneer 5050 headunit in the car with usb input. if i attach this thing with the usb will it work. i have tried the iphone it works directly. if this works i am in for one, anyone with this please confirm...

Back