GO: For SanDisk Sansa e270 6GB MP3 Media Player w/ FM/Voice Recorder (Factory-Recerti

cool_dude said:
Great! Anupam & Rishabh, how do ur players look? Do they look used? And how are they functioning?

the player looks new everything is shiny and brand new...though REFUB is etched at the back of the player on the metal plate otherwise all is good

Can you please post a pic for the REFURB written on the back. I could not find anything written as such. Only this is I could see with context to refurbished is an alphabet "R" writen.

I got 2 of them and both were for my friends and one one the REFURB text was written and on the other one only there was R. And yep this player sound excellent on rockbox with EP 630.

heres the image
97338826hw0.jpg

Got mine. it took DTDC 4 days even by Air Cargo. :) Other couriers deliver it by 1-2 day -GROUND !!!!

Content: Player, headphone, data chord

Player comes with micro sd card slot but no card with package ! quality is pretty good..

Yes there is a BIG R embossed on back of player !!

DSC02065.JPG

DSC02066.JPG

I think so that it should not look used. Surely it's a factory refurbished. But generally factory refurbished items generally have a new faceplate/bosy/etc. specially in case of such small items. Only the internal circuitry is refurbished. Sometimes even only a small part might have been changed.

OK, thanks sumchamp. That problem is solved now. But one more problem. When I transfer the music to the player, I can't see the folder names. I am seeing some crap like Albums/Artists/Songs etc and all the songs are grouped according to that. Basically, I want to play files according to their folder names. In my old T.Sonic, I could see folders and select a song from them. How can I do that in this player?

cool_dude said:
OK, thanks sumchamp. That problem is solved now. But one more problem. When I transfer the music to the player, I can't see the folder names. I am seeing some crap like Albums/Artists/Songs etc and all the songs are grouped according to that. Basically, I want to play files according to their folder names. In my old T.Sonic, I could see folders and select a song from them. How can I do that in this player?

You can't do that on the sansa. Installing Rockbox will give you this and many more features though.

Back