GO: For SanDisk Sansa e270 6GB MP3 Media Player w/ FM/Voice Recorder (Factory-Recerti

@Roxtin, no, they are rockbox ready in the sense that you can install the Rockbox OS on them. You can boot into either the Sansa default or Rockbox. Rockbox though, offers so much more functionality.

What capacity micro sd card can we use with this player and has anyone installed Rockbox in it. I need step by step info. please :p

Roxtin said:
What capacity micro sd card can we use with this player and has anyone installed Rockbox in it. I need step by step info. please :p

Dont know max supported capacity for the card. I am using it with 1 GB.

just follow the link given by mpranav aboc=ve...its very easy !! even GUI is available ...:hap2:
All the best .. and it is worth going to rockbox ..

gangulysaptak said:
^ does the record button work in rockbox?? i couldnt get it to work on mine.

yes it works with rockbox
press and hold the record button... the record screen will apear then release and press again to start recording
press it again to stop current and start another recording

menu button to stop recording

by default it saves the recorded files in the Files directory(which i think is the root dir)

P.S. go thru the rockbox sansae200 manual on the rockbox site... it has everything i think

sansa 260 is avail for 48 all inclusive in newegg also its not refurbished

That was a 24-hr sale and naturally its OOS nw :p

U r the deal master on the other forum ! I guess at least u wouldn't post vague like this :rofl:

anupamsinha said:
This is available for $39.99 and for around $5 more we get this player with 2 GB of extra storage.

but its not with any such promo code n all also i gave an alternative if there is no more stock or deal gets over

Back