[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did check the google docs , there seems to be the following note beside the 2nd list names , but i can tseem to find my tracking number !

"
Entire Tracking numbers: C50954850 to 99, C50954675, C50954676

"

Entire Tracking numbers: C50954850 to 99, C50954675, C50954676

Maybe you can create a list of nos from 50-99 and enter them in DTDC site in one go.. check which no is going to your place and track it. That is you are desperate to know the status of your watch. Else probably wait.

Fortunately for me there is a tracking no besides my name :)

Maybe you can create a list of nos from 50-99 and enter them in DTDC site in one go.. check which no is going to your place and track it. That is you are desperate to know the status of your watch. Else probably wait.

Fortunately for me there is a tracking no besides my name :)

The doc has been updated now , and yes i did try all numbers, there are more than 4-5 which show location as mumbai.

Thanks to gmano for adding my tracking number beside my name.

HI Gmano I received the watch today, thanks! Anyone interested in this for the same price? I did not like the curvy inside on the edges of the watch! Hence selling, please PM if interested!

Got my watch just now ! Thanks a lot for the GO , the strap is weird , and has a lot of stitching/markings on it , will have to buy a new strap !

But all in all , satisfied :D

Exactly.. Hate that stock strap. I think even a resin or cloth type would do far more justice than that stock one.

Received the watch today. Very nice packaging to make sure it reaches perfectly. Just loved the watch. Very happy :-D

Thanks @gmano for taking all the efforts. Cheers bro :)

G mano u r da man!! Recd my HMT and thanks thanks for the arrangement!! Thanks for your time , patience and support !!!! Wish you all the best for future GO's!!

@gmano, received the beauty yesterday! It looks great! Thanks for the wonderful GO! Can you please let us know how to do the wind. I did try as mentioned on the card, twice, but it stops after sometime (was not wearing!) :)

Received the watch. Scary part - The courier guy left it under my floor mat! But chuck that apart. The watch is amazing. its classy and has a feel good factor. Thanks a lot @gmano Appreciate your efforts :)

@gmano, received the beauty yesterday! It looks great! Thanks for the wonderful GO! Can you please let us know how to do the wind. I did try as mentioned on the card, twice, but it stops after sometime (was not wearing!) :)
Pull the crown out and set the time by rotating anti clockwise and press it in (till it clicks and settles in it place). Wind it in clockwise direction (around 20 rotations or till it becomes tight).
Almost all your doubts about the watch is answered by others in previous posts, please go through.

Pull the crown out and set the time by rotating anti clockwise and press it in (till it clicks and settles in it place). Wind it in clockwise direction (around 20 rotations or till it becomes tight).
Almost all your doubts about the watch is answered by others in previous posts, please go through.

@gmano I just wound up clockwise and have started using it. Is it ok. Dint read the manual in excitement. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back