Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Though as much, was reading the shipping disclaimer on Google Play store- they don't ship to Post Boxes. I think PPO BOx is actually a post box no. right?

No dude, it's not! A PO Box is an actual box where you just throw in the letters or parcels without a sign, there is no one to sign and take physical possession of the parcel.

PPO-Box has an actual office in NY where someone actully signs for the package and takes physical possession and then their team forwards it here.

No dude, it's not! A PO Box is an actual box where you just throw in the letters or parcels without a sign, there is no one to sign and take physical possession of the parcel.

PPO-Box has an actual office in NY where someone actully signs for the package and takes physical possession and then their team forwards it here.

Sample Address

ICC (Your Name) PPO# 123456 -

The Nos. followed after PPO gives an impression that it's a box- this may be the reason for the rejection.

Sample Address

ICC (Your Name) PPO# 123456 -

The Nos. followed after PPO gives an impression that it's a box- this may be the reason for the rejection.

Ya, that might the reason, maybe we can change it to ICC # xxxxx (instead of using the term PPO) or just omit it altogether and place the order? Since we will be updating the tracking info on PPOBox site, they can easily identify the package (happened 1-2 times for me, when the seller omitted the PPO part altogether)

#hmasalia
#adaneam
#Deepak
#toocool6600
#varkey
#vriship

These ****ing cunts at Google cancelled one of my orders today (check the screenshot) just becuase it had 'PPO Box #' in the address. I've called their play support and wallet support number atleast half a dozen times since morning, trying to explain to a new person everytime time that it's not a ****ing PO Box and somone will ****ing sign for it! But these guys just don't get it, it's ****ing retarted.

I just hope they don't ****ing cancel my other order which also ships to the same ****ing address!

So, has anyone of you, who is using PPObox to get the phone here, managed to get a tracking number or any other kind of ****ing information.

I so hope to god they ship my ****ing phone!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they've charged me twice for one of the order on my citibank card. They've only pre-authorised the charge but haven't claimed it yet. The problem with citibank is that it retains the pre-authorisation for 30 days unlike my AMEX which only retains it for 7 days. I already had spent quite a lot on my citi card and now I barely have 3-4k worth of credit limit left. FML!!

I have booked mine thru SNS
Have mine named as
Hussain Masalia
****** (Code "which is Alpha Numeric), Springfield.
NY - PIN CODE

I hope mine ships out like this.

They shipped my other order! I can't ****ing believe it, I'd given up on them..
and whats funny is that, it still has PPO Box#1111 in the ****ing address

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 176
They shipped other order! I can't ****ing believe it, I'd given up on them..
and whats funny is that, it still has PPO Box#1111 in the ****ing address

Look at the bright side and be happy that you got at least one of them shipped! :) :p

How does the Play store credit (Google Wallet) work? Do you get billed on your CC once you make the purchase? or when it gets shipped, do let us know. Also how does the refund payment to CC work? how manys days does it take to get the refund processed?
@ hmasalia
- Does SNS buy from Play store- they informed me they don't
Thanks

What's the advantage of PPO box service compared to SNS?

Well, its way faster than SnS. Item reaches Mumbai exactly 3 days after its delivered in the US. Local delivery is by BlueDart, so you can get the item in about 4 days.

Only issue is that they charge based on volumetric weight.

- - - Updated - - -

How does the Play store credit (Google Wallet) work? Do you get billed on your CC once you make the purchase? or when it gets shipped, do let us know. Also how does the refund payment to CC work? how manys days does it take to get the refund processed?
@ hmasalia
- Does SNS buy from Play store- they informed me they don't
Thanks

They will place an authorization for the order amount on your card at the time of purchase. This is not a charge. You will be charged only when the item is shipped. If the order is cancelled for some reason, the authorization is lifted depending on your bank's policy.

SnS does NOT purchase any item for you. You have to purchase it and give their address. Better opt for ICC PPO, much better than SnS.

Are you saying they don't ship to PPO adresses?

I was planning to buy a nexus 16gb, have it shipped to the ICC ppo address. It won't work?

Please let me know how to get a nexus from usa to india via an Indian CC and also how much will it cost including all costs....!

Many thanks for the clarification mate, I had checked with ishopinternational which is rebaged sns I think. They use PPO box for just ship orders.

now i am trying to order 2x 16gb phones and am stuck with Technical Error.... Anyone has any workaround to successfully place the orders???? please enlighten me....

Well, its way faster than SnS. Item reaches Mumbai exactly 3 days after its delivered in the US. Local delivery is by BlueDart, so you can get the item in about 4 days.

Only issue is that they charge based on volumetric weight.

- - - Updated - - -

They will place an authorization for the order amount on your card at the time of purchase. This is not a charge. You will be charged only when the item is shipped. If the order is cancelled for some reason, the authorization is lifted depending on your bank's policy.

SnS does NOT purchase any item for you. You have to purchase it and give their address. Better opt for ICC PPO, much better than SnS.

I have used SNS twice, got the package in 5 days, considering I live in Visakhapatnam, Material comes to Mumbai on Day Three, from there it goes to either Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam so I guess its pretty fast, I am satisfied with their service and the best thing is that they reply to your mails quickly, I ordered another Nexus 16 GB today for a friend, so in total getting 3 Nexus, they should be shipped in 1st week of Jan and 3 week of Jan respectively or earlier as per google mail I have recieved,

PS: I have used the same ID for ordering 3 Nexus, so its like at once you can order only 2 Nos.

The credit card was the same which I used for my normal play store purchase.

^ Well, I have used it a lot more times and initially it was good, but later service degraded. If you check the SnS threads in the Dealer's paradise you will know about the delays and problems, excess duty charged etc etc.

Back