Audio Got Fake Airpods pro from Amazon

Erased it from your history? That's new. Refunded orders get auto archived, are you sure it's not in archive orders?

@op apart from the social stuff, if you still want to get something from the service Center, you could try going in around noon and asking for the Center manager, instead of front desk staff?

Erased it from your history? That's new. Refunded orders get auto archived, are you sure it's not in archive orders?
yes, i cant find that on history. Seller was ETtrade.
i was not aware of this archive section, just checked archived as well.

1664256769668.png

Nothing on offer currently but the lowest it's ever been is 16k and only for a day.

There were genuine items on offer according to this review

So somehow someone slipped a fake one in there. Just surprised it would be appario since my experience with them has been nothing less than stellar.
your time has not came yet, I have got many used/counterfeit from cloudtail/apprio specially in electric section, these are just shell companies to circumvent laws in India.
Heck recently i got a fake smart bulb, when i complained amazon refunded the money and erased the history from my purchasing list.
So amazon india are 100% aware they they are into.
Cloudtail lost its shine years ago. Appario is still solid for me.

Last edited:
I'd been to another service center. They really did try to help me out but they couldn't generate any report for me with that serial no. since it would affect the actual user.
There seems to be some escalation happening internally with Amazon and they have asked for a few additional details, need to see how that goes.

BTW I found someone selling the exact counterfeit Airpods on FB with the same SN, box and everything

Attachments

• fb_fake.jpg
    fb_fake.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 157
your time has not came yet, I have got many used/counterfeit from cloudtail/apprio specially in electric section, these are just shell companies to circumvent laws in India.
Heck recently i got a fake smart bulb, when i complained amazon refunded the money and erased the history from my purchasing list.
So amazon india are 100% aware they they are into.
I think its zone specific then.

I'd been to another service center. They really did try to help me out but they couldn't generate any report for me with that serial no. since it would affect the actual user.
There seems to be some escalation happening internally with Amazon and they have asked for a few additional details, need to see how that goes.

BTW I found someone selling the exact counterfeit Airpods on FB with the same SN, box and everything
Any update ?

following this article as I have the same message when I open the airpod.. couldn't verify the product. Also not listing under Find my device ... Very frustrating..

I spoke to Amazon CS yesterday, this seems to have affected a good number of people and they have setup a dedicated team for just this lol

A lot of scams are done by delivery agents.
I don't think it happened in my case though. The SN is on the warranty slip matches the one on the device.
The pic of the case looks similar to the one you posted. Finishing is worlds apart though.
Yeah. I don't know why they thought putting "Assembled in India" would make it look legit lol
following this article as I have the same message when I open the airpod.. couldn't verify the product. Also not listing under Find my device ... Very frustrating..
LMK if you need any help

Last edited:
not online.. but from Chennai Shop called Gadgets World, Mount Road.

one finding though, the serial number on the box doesn't match with the number inside the pod
nlwzmf478w131.jpg

Could be a China import. As in for sale in China only.

According to your photo, the serial# on the box does match the one in the case, where the left airpod sits
oh sorry.. I will post the original photo of the device and box.. This was just image from google cache to illustrate...

not online.. but from Chennai Shop called Gadgets World, Mount Road.

one finding though, the serial number on the box doesn't match with the number inside the pod
Isn't Gadgets world a first copy shop? I remember seeing a video on Youtube or facebook couple of days back where the vlogger intro'd the shop as good place to get first copies

Isn't Gadgets world a first copy shop? I remember seeing a video on Youtube or facebook couple of days back where the vlogger intro'd the shop as good place to get first copies
Not sure this is what I bought. The number instead i the airpod s different from the printed on the box.
When I entered the serial number on the box.. it's dud in apple check coverage site
But the number instead says.. service validity expired

I can't afford to go back to Chennai or I have to follow legal route paying cops..which could cost more than the actual product cost.

Attachments

• 20221002_200101.jpg
    20221002_200101.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 100
Back