GPU prices are at their lowest in 15 months, could fall to ‘attractive’ level already in May

Price drops in budget gpu segment (sub 20k) have been very disappointing so far, I understand there is small profit margins in this segment compared to high end cards but still pricing on cards like 1050ti, 1650, Rx6500xt are just laughably bad.

Also there's been news that Nvidia , AMD even Apple was reportedly cutting back on new TSMC 5nm orders for latest new series as supply is high for 30series and demand is staggering with used gpu's flooding the market . It will be an interesting market situation in future!
There is one more good news, DRAM prices are to be expected cut short by 10%. Paul's hardware new video, whether the price will be adjusted is yet to be seen. Thank God this Crypto-rush is over, its silimar to what happened in Alaska, about the gold rush.

There is one more good news, DRAM prices are to be expected cut short by 10%. Paul's hardware new video, whether the price will be adjusted is yet to be seen. Thank God this Crypto-rush is over, its silimar to what happened in Alaska, about the gold rush.

Wow if that's true then it would be icing on the cake. Plummetting prices and pc builder's dream would go hand in hand especially for budget builds.

Just missed another flash sale from Primeabgb. 3060Ti TUF for 46k.

I know this but can't compare TUF OC with this one.

This is the power of marketing and brand recall :). Asus products do have a premium in quality and price. However, I highly doubt the performance in the real world would be able to outweigh the 24 whole months of additional warranty. But hey, we all have our brand preferences and affinities, so do what makes you happy :D
Not marketing but it's from the reviews that I have seen with Gamer Nexus. Zotac, I have heard does not allows the transfer of warranty especially the extra 2 years.

RX 6600 is selling for 29k and RX 6600xt is selling for 37k on vedant.....they offer almost similar gaming experience as 2080.

Well given the choice at similar price I would also prefer TUF edition but yeah Zotac has come a long way and I too think that over similar ideal conditions both cards would perform the same , and given at a discounted lane with 2 yrs+ its a steal to consider for budget like minded . But yeah brand preferences are always one's choice.

Zotac warranty does transfer because there is no way to enforce such rules. You only need to know the extended warranty number received on the email. Most of the times the warranty is verified via serial number or bill and even that number is not demanded. In worse case scenario one can contact the original buyer.

Zotac warranty does transfer because there is no way to enforce such rules. You only need to know the extended warranty number received on the email. Most of the times the warranty is verified via serial number or bill and even that number is not demanded. In worse case scenario one can contact the original buyer.
Just keen to know, is there a personal preference you have for Zotac. Because from the moment I have posted, you seem to advocate Zotac (which is not my personal preference). Have been using Asus products since the time I have been building PC and not even a Single issue with them or with the RMA,

Just keen to know, is there a personal preference you have for Zotac. Because from the moment I have posted, you seem to advocate Zotac (which is not my personal preference). Have been using Asus products since the time I have been building PC and not even a Single issue with them or with the RMA,
I just told you that the warranty is transferable. I didn't ask you to change your preference or claimed that Tuff is inferior to Zotac. My first pc build also had a ASUS board because that was the only one available at that time in the shop. I never had any RMA issue with any brand except once but that is because there were two distinct issues on the board and the service center resolved only one. Got a replacement next time from ASUS. I won't call it a negative experience though. I have replaced a used Zotac card in 4th year of warranty for coil noise and they never asked for any extended warranty proof. I guess they must have verified it on their end.

Last edited:
FYI/price check- Got a zotac 3060ti for 46k from Nehru Place in last week of June (see builds thread for pic :))
The cheapest 3060ti 'available' was inno3d 3060ti for 44k.
Not sure if standard price or 'with full build' price.
Hopefully prices have reduced further.

Edit- SMC quoted 40k for 3060 and 51k for 3060ti, didn't ask which model, didn't get a build from there.

FYI/price check- Got a zotac 3060ti for 46k from Nehru Place in last week of June (see builds thread for pic :))
The cheapest 3060ti 'available' was inno3d 3060ti for 44k.
Not sure if standard price or 'with full build' price.
Hopefully prices have reduced further.

Edit- SMC quoted 40k for 3060 and 51k for 3060ti, didn't ask which model, didn't get a build from there.
PrimeABGB is selling the Asus TUF for 46100 and if you use UPI payment, then the price comes down to 45k. Not a bad pricing. It seems they had overstocked Asus GPU and are getting rid of them through this so called Flash sale. SP Road has 3070Ti for 64k and Prime for 63k.

Thank God this Crypto-rush is over
not so soon man. not so soon.

The new MLM scheme is running.
Saying over 200 times guaranteed return in 2 years if invested in ETH now.
They predicting ETH will surpass $27,000 by the end of 2025, the current price is about $1800, after crashing 68%.

Even amway took 15yrs to fade, crypto is much much advance level.

Back