GPU prices are at their lowest in 15 months, could fall to ‘attractive’ level already in May

How many think more GPU prices will drop after Ethereum merge?
So I have been following SCL Gaming on YouTube plus have been reaching out to him. He has been bang on with the prices. He said that wait for 2 more months and GPU will come around or below MSRP. AMD GPU are selling below MSRP, Nvidia he said will drop once the stock of new one is up.

So I have been following SCL Gaming on YouTube plus have been reaching out to him. He has been bang on with the prices. He said that wait for 2 more months and GPU will come around or below MSRP. AMD GPU are selling below MSRP, Nvidia he said will drop once the stock of new one is up.
Don't know about reality but the SCL gaming guy, Kishan comes across as a genuine guy and not a snake oil salesman. Will find out more when I visit his shop in Bangalore (hopefully within the next 3 months).

Based on my interactions i believe we don't want to understand and face the reality.
Thats the greed we are talking about, A normal middle class person won't have access to everything growing up so when he sees an opportunity the greed takes over and most of the times we choose that over logic.
Don't know about reality but the SCL gaming guy, Kishan comes across as a genuine guy and not a snake oil salesman. Will find out more when I visit his shop in Bangalore (hopefully within the next 3 months).
Are you talking about Kishen Razer from Erodov? he was a dealer and leaving few hickups he was good (Personally didn't had any problems and always got better price then current market)

Thats the greed we are talking about, A normal middle class person won't have access to everything growing up so when he sees an opportunity the greed takes over and most of the times we choose that over logic.

Are you talking about Kishen Razer from Erodov? he was a dealer and leaving few hickups he was good (Personally didn't had any problems and always got better price then current market)
Its a different guy. Kishan from SCL Gaming. SP Road Bangalore.

Still... waiting for 6700XT to become 42K. MSRP was supposed to be 38k. " Mera maan na hai ki bharat kisannon ka nahi , balki choron ka desh hai." - Man of Steal.

If you guys didn't know yet then I have good news. Bitcoin value fell to $18k.
Indians will never understand that what market value is. I can see people selling rtx 3060ti for 75k.
One guy tried to sell 3080 to me for 90k.
Saying I'll see in future why lhr and non lhr is important.
They just want to get max profit by hook or crook. If they can get it sold at their asking price they will obviously gain a lot. If not then they probably won't care. This of course is assuming they got the cards at much lower rates. If they are still hellbent on selling at inflated price then they probably got it during the worst times. Happened with the web cam market during the height of COVID.
Its Kishan_Razor I think. Not that it matters. He had mixed feedback. Mostly positive though.

If you guys didn't know yet then I have good news. Bitcoin value fell to $18k.

Its Kishan_Razor I think. Not that it matters. He had mixed feedback. Mostly positive though.
Bitcoin prices have come down a lot in the past 6 months, major reason being China. They had a crackdown at a lot of the Crypto Farms. China wants to be Carbon Negative in the next 20 years and if you read about them, they having increased their Green Cover or Forest Area in the past 30 years. Now most of these miners were using Coal to generate power or stealing from the Grid, so that is one. Then this will also have a Geo-political grab. You mine lot of this currency, jack up the prices and lure people from the west. Once it is up, just cut the tree so that they run into losses. The prices of SMPS/RAM/Storage/GPU and CPU have come down a lot, in India it will take time.

I was not aware that he is Kishan Razor. But yeah, my friend bought a PC from him and else where they were quoting 8k to 10k more.

Last edited:
Kishan_Razor was from Secunderabad if I remember correctly, Anyways I miss those days when second hand GPU's were actually sold below buying price :( now we see out of warranty/Years old GPU's sold at a premium and people actually buy them neglecting the fact that they can stop working anytime due to age.

Kishan_Razor was from Secunderabad if I remember correctly, Anyways I miss those days when second hand GPU's were actually sold below buying price :( now we see out of warranty/Years old GPU's sold at a premium and people actually buy them neglecting the fact that they can stop working anytime due to age.
Are you sure, because this guy is from Rajasthan and a Marwari. Kishan Rajpurohit. I guess he is not the same guy then, but will ask him one day for sure.

Miners in the USA have started dumping older cards, RX580 8GB for <150$ and 5700XT for 300$. I'll probably wait till the prices get slashed to 3 times and then buy a couple

Are you sure, because this guy is from Rajasthan and a Marwari. Kishan Rajpurohit. I guess he is not the same guy then, but will ask him one day for sure.
Yes, I've bought couple of GPU's from him and were shipped from Secunderabad so definitely a different guy
Miners in the USA have started dumping older cards, RX580 8GB for <150$ and 5700XT for 300$. I'll probably wait till the prices get slashed to 3 times and then buy a couple
Thats a good sign hope to see price drop for 2070 or 3060 to somewhere around 20k, I doubt 3060Ti will be available in that range

Are you saying that you will import or just waiting for price cut here in India?
I already have a decent GPU (1650S) and with the little time I have I don't even plan to upgrade but I really wanted a 2000 series FE card earlier. I'll wait for a deal on that series and see. I don't think I'll be needing the 3x series at all.

once RDNA3,intel & Lovelace launches we will have a plethora of used cards. might have a amd and nvidia in the same rig for amd optimized games / for nvidia optimized games and idk what will intel bring to table ( possibly the content creator lot would jump onto it). Just the community doesnt need to breakdown.

i would really like to have a pricetable-pricerange made up for the used gpus with number of years etc and the so called lost bill type of sale threads

once RDNA3,intel & Lovelace launches we will have a plethora of used cards. might have a amd and nvidia in the same rig for amd optimized games / for nvidia optimized games and idk what will intel bring to table ( possibly the content creator lot would jump onto it). Just the community doesnt need to breakdown.

Can you really do that ? i mean have 2 different GPU from two teams in the same rig?

yup. absolutely
How does the cable connect in that case? Say i have a nvidia card and an amd card. But there will be only one monitor connected using DP / HDMI ?

Where does one connect that cable at GPU end ? Also i am not mistaken if 2 GPU are connected then they will be running on x8 speed. Won't this cause bottleneck ? Especially with pci 3.0 version ?

How does the cable connect in that case? Say i have a nvidia card and an amd card. But there will be only one monitor connected using DP / HDMI ?
As far as monitors are concerned, most monitors have multiple inputs. So I guess you can connect Nvidia card to input 1 and AMD card to input 2.

But this does sound like an overkill to me.

Back