Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Crypto is crashing. GPU prices will fall soon.
TE is gonna be full with ex-mining GPUs.

Happy Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just want to make this thread better place for crypto memes
  1. China-based Beepool, one of the largest mining pools of the Ethereum blockchain, has decided to cease its mining activities as of October 15.
  2. Alibaba says it will block the sale of cryptocurrency mining equipment from next month

Attachments

• photo1632842756.jpeg
    photo1632842756.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 80
Guys, Jokes aside, let me make this somewhat clear to people who don't know how crypto prices are influencing GPUs right now.
BTC has to crash to under $20K to make some sort of an impact on GPU pricing. Kinda similar in respect to ETH has to happen.

Until mining profits return back to the just over electricity costs figure this nightmare isn't gonna end.
Our best hope is Jan 2022 or Q1-2022 when ETH hits Proof of stake and is "unmineable" on GPUs.

BTW China banning crypto transactions and making them illegal didn't do jackshit to crypto prices. Miners are going to mine be it on any pool.

Until mining profits return back to the just over electricity costs figure this nightmare isn't gonna end.
Our best hope is Jan 2022 or Q1-2022 when ETH hits Proof of stake and is "unmineable" on GPUs.

Yup! I completely agree.

Unfortunately, America is seeing China's ban as an opportunity to become global crypto leaders.
So, the recent crash might just be temporary.

ETH POS is our best chance - but the same was said for the Aug 20 EIP and also when LHR cards were released.

I just want to find myself a 1050 or 1650 to get through a potentially very difficult 2022.

Just want to make this thread better place for crypto memes
  1. China-based Beepool, one of the largest mining pools of the Ethereum blockchain, has decided to cease its mining activities as of October 15.
  2. Alibaba says it will block the sale of cryptocurrency mining equipment from next month
But still in India inflation will go on as long as the resellers wishes to.. so dont expect any relief!

But still in India inflation will go on as long as the resellers wishes to.. so dont expect any relief!

Just relief for people looking for some hope.
The only relief which I am look for is Ethereum proof of stake launch date actually heard that Dec. date will be postponed and new date should be decided soon enough in this month .

ETH POS is our best chance - but the same was said for the Aug 20 EIP and also when LHR cards were released.
EIP-1559 did bring the profits down. Not majorly because EIP-3354 (difficulty bomb, that would make mining ETH slow AF on GPUs) was delayed to Dec 2021.

Don't worry POS itself means that ETH will be unmineable. Other shitcoins like CFX, RVN, ERGO don't have enough market cap to handle the switchover of ETH miners and profits will immediately crash there. Slight possibility of blockchain 51% attack on ERGO too. So there's no alternative, significant profits on GPU mining days are numbered.

EIP-1559 did bring the profits down. Not majorly because EIP-3354 (difficulty bomb, that would make mining ETH slow AF on GPUs) was delayed to Dec 2021.

Don't worry POS itself means that ETH will be unmineable. Other shitcoins like CFX, RVN, ERGO don't have enough market cap to handle the switchover of ETH miners and profits will immediately crash there. Slight possibility of blockchain 51% attack on ERGO too. So there's no alternative, significant profits on GPU mining days are numbered.
Yes the difficulty level will increase to mine block but Ethereum is main coin which people prefer to mine like 80% people still do it if POS does happen it would make better place for us .

Meanwhile India tops with Cryto Owners list .

Source : https://triple-a.io/crypto-ownership/
1233.JPG

I feel the above data is wrong as 10 crores investors are not even in stock market in India.
I think 10 crore people have registered accounts on apps like Wazirx, Coinswitch Kuber, Coin DCX etc.
Its not necessary that these accounts are currently in use.

Profitability of 10X RTX3070 over 24Hours
I don't know how much accurate the data of https://whattomine.com/ is, but this does not look very promising for miner as difficulty is expected to rise in coming months.
But one thing is for sure market is gonna get flooded with mined cards

1632980831609.png

Last edited:
But one thing is for sure market is gonna get flooded with mined cards
said a wise man few months back but still waiting lol

said a wise man few months back but still waiting lol
Don't worry it will happen, might have to wait a bit longer this time.

We should expect once Ethereum POS final date is announced most of the cards will come out at least the high end cards will have better pricing for new cards.
It seems quite likely that ETH will take longer to transition to ETH 2.0.
I just saw the ETH website and their guidance is q1/q2 of 2022. So there is a high possibility that there is going to be a shortage upto second half of the coming year.

You want to see blood bath :D I second that
I had my eyes on RTX3060 12Gb since it's release (more VRAM is my priority over performance due to budget constraints) for Unreal Engine archviz projects.

But this mining thing had it's price 2-2.5X.

Definitely I want to see a bloodbath.

I still remember when 3060ti came to market, FB sellers started from 55K and within 1-2 week the compitition among sellers got so high that it's price got to as low as 38K(zotac, galax etc)

But then came this mining nightmare.

I think 10 crore people have registered accounts on apps like Wazirx, Coinswitch Kuber, Coin DCX etc.
Its not necessary that these accounts are currently in use.
Total demat accounts are even close to 5 crores only in India. 10 crore on those platforms seems doubtful.

8ARQSNZW_1615229354410.png

Back