Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Your assumption is wrong, You're forgetting that Tomatoes don't print money unlike GPUs. Until and unless ETH gets to Proof of Stake or Cryptos crash we're not getting any relief whatsoever.
Its not assumption but you missed the message. Prices will not come down immediately, they will take time. This was for comparison sake only and not literally.
There is some panic due to banning of crypto in India.
Try OLX, I see a lot more GPU's in the market than ever before.
You will see people abandoning mining, you will see full rigs with an assortment of cards.
Prices reflect it too.
Big players will wait because moving so much asset is not easy, yeah but smaller fish will try to ditch as early as they can. Its like one finger is always on the panic button.

Well i have a 3060ti in my gaming rig, this was bought for my kids rig(basically couch gaming for me :p ) and will be connected to Tv, paired with r5 1600 +16gb ram...from the speed at which hardware is arriving i might not be able to build and test till first week of jan. If i do manage to get something like a 1060 in near future then this will end up in my nas box which has plex in it for transcoding duties.

Guys i was looking for a low power gpu and stumbled across Nvidia T600 4gb card at a reasonable rate. Does anyone have any experience with this card?
Was recently looking at multi monitor gpus for non gaming use. Initially had planned for a relaunched gt710 with 4 HDMI, but that had too many compromises regarding display hertz.

Then came across T400 and T600 series. Went with them because they were newly launched (2021 release compared to very old 710). More likely to have longer driver support. Went with T600 because 4 display outs.

A gaming review if someone is considering it.

Guys i was looking for a low power gpu and stumbled across Nvidia T600 4gb card at a reasonable rate. Does anyone have any experience with this card?
I got the T400 as I needed only display out capabilities, but didn't need 4 outs.
It does the job perfectly. The long term usage outlook of the card is good as it supports 5k60 outs on each of the three mini DP1.4a ports.
Three mini DP to DP adaptors are included in the retail box that I got.

It also has nvenc encoder and decoder so HTPC usage will also be good.
Finally, gamers cannot remain without trying games.
It can run Diablo 3 1440p @ ~40 fps. I am quite sure it can do an easy 1080p60 on many titles.

Super-Bonus: price dropped after I purchased it.

I got the T400 as I needed only display out capabilities, but didn't need 4 outs.
It does the job perfectly. The long term usage outlook of the card is good as it supports 5k60 outs on each of the three mini DP1.4a ports.
Three mini DP to DP adaptors are included in the retail box that I got.

It also has nvenc encoder and decoder so HTPC usage will also be good.
Finally, gamers cannot remain without trying games.
It can run Diablo 3 1440p @ ~40 fps. I am quite sure it can do an easy 1080p60 on many titles.

Super-Bonus: price dropped after I purchased it.
Is this site trusted.

Was recently looking at multi monitor gpus for non gaming use. Initially had planned for a relaunched gt710 with 4 HDMI, but that had too many compromises regarding display hertz.

Then came across T400 and T600 series. Went with them because they were newly launched (2021 release compared to very old 710). More likely to have longer driver support. Went with T600 because 4 display outs.

A gaming review if someone is considering it.
This video is pretty encouraging.

What makes me laugh though is when people on reddit give blessings to rptech when they get a card and then same day I see olx listing for the same cards for double the price.
So basically they give blessings to rptech not cos it gave them GPU but a money making Machine.

What makes me laugh though is when people on reddit give blessings to rptech when they get a card and then same day I see olx listing for the same cards for double the price.
So basically they give blessings to rptech not cos it gave them GPU but a money making Machine.
Sad state of affairs. We already pay more for most electronics products than their western pricing. Then we pay more to scalpers.

Loot but only customers money..

1639423107514.png

So finally they’re out of stock again. My 2nd invite for 3080 Ti after Sept.
Yesterday.
Dear (deleted)

Since 3080ti is out of stock. Do you want refund or do you want to keep your money with us and when stocks are back we will deliver it to you? Please suggest.

Regards,
Namrata Weling
Team RP Tech
Dear Namrata,

3080ti out of stock now. Please suggest for refund.

Thanks & Regards,

Back