Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Asus dropping prices of 3060, 3070Ti.
Wait for a few more days and let others follow too which will definitely be lower than Asus pricing :)
Just few more weeks left before normalized pricing and happy gamers time!
That will take atleast End of year to be normal. On SP Road Bangalore, CPU Prices for AMD have come down a lot. I checked today and 5950x with entire PC is being sold for 58k now, I guess its the 12th Gen pressure and performance from Intel. 67k for Gigabyte Vision GPU 3060Ti.

Now the same 5900x is around 41k in several e commerce sites related to PC Components
That's a really good price, wow. A year ago, the 5900x was 54k.

So Offline in SP Road Bangalore, it is being for 42k - 5900x but everyone is pushing for 12th Gen Intel if it is for gaming and a lot cheaper. 12700 KF is being sold for 34k and beats 5900x in gaming plus streaming.

Damn, miners are getting hyper and are scared. The one's who got roi they are cool, but new miners are totally scared.
Plus most of the Indian miners do not take care of their cards.
All dirty like shit, fans damaged etc etc. Courtesy of solar miner group.
So do your diligence, check the fans etc etc.

Last edited:
But still we have people who buy at scalped prices! just now 3080 FE sold here for 1.05! Wow
We have a population of 138 crore according to google. So there will be people.
Example I saw some people who bought stocks of slintel cos it was at all time low. But they forget to check why was it low. Cos the company was getting delisted from share market and the share was going to zero.
Same here.

Last edited:
We have a population of 138 crore according to google. So there will be people.
Example I saw some people who bought stocks of slintel cos it was at all time low. But they forget to check why was it low. Cos the company was getting delisted from share market and the share was going to zero.
Same here.
And out of them only some 1.1cr have real brains to invest logically. Rest either have ample of jugaadu money, black money, brains with no nerves or ever desperate who will sell kidneys just like those kids bragging for apples!
Glad some of us fall in those 1.1cr category.. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
12700 KF is being sold for 34k and beats 5900x in gaming plus streaming.

The performance is truly unmatched, but the power draw (and heat output) just doesn't make sense if you don't have an air conditioned room. The 12700K pulls 100w to 200w more than a 5900x on multithreaded workloads. I've made mention of this before but these are FX 9590 numbers and heat output of that processor made the room uncomfortably warm.

There's speculation that 12th gen is going to be short lived, to be replaced with a more efficient 13th gen or superceded by Zen 5.

Ye hai humare desh ke miners. Andha Paisa hi logo ke pass.
Screenshot_2022-03-24-14-37-08-38_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

Those who don't understand hinglish. The person's rig is not turning on. One guy suggested to do basic trouble shooting like reseat ram, CMOS etc. And this guy is asking what is basic trouble shooting and what is CMOS.
People have lot of money except me

The performance is truly unmatched, but the power draw (and heat output) just doesn't make sense if you don't have an air conditioned room. The 12700K pulls 100w to 200w more than a 5900x on multithreaded workloads. I've made mention of this before but these are FX 9590 numbers and heat output of that processor made the room uncomfortably warm.

There's speculation that 12th gen is going to be short lived, to be replaced with a more efficient 13th gen or superceded by Zen 5.
This is the very reason I didnt opted for alder lake as its no way any lake but a burning volcano! Happy with 5600x!
And I know very well per past exp. how hot intels run whereas amd have always been the tweakers proccy running cooler unlike their 90s bad hot era!
View attachment 130023
Those who don't understand hinglish. The person's rig is not turning on. One guy suggested to do basic trouble shooting like reseat ram, CMOS etc. And this guy is asking what is basic trouble shooting and what is CMOS.
Thats what I mentioned in earlier post https://techenclave.com/threads/gpu-pricing-trends.198034/post-2351570
These are 80%+ college going kids who wants to buy apples and wafer for their childish loot girls and also arrange for future dowry hence they are here to churn!

This is the very reason I didnt opted for alder lake as its no way any lake but a burning volcano! Happy with 5600x!
And I know very well per past exp. how hot intels run whereas amd have always been the tweakers proccy running cooler unlike their 90s bad hot era!
Well actually the efficiency is quite similar
1648113273155.png

Thats what I mentioned in earlier post https://techenclave.com/threads/gpu-pricing-trends.198034/post-2351570
These are 80%+ college going kids who wants to buy apples and wafer for their childish loot girls and also arrange for future dowry hence they are here to churn!
Damn bro .. dowry. Lol
And these are the only ones who will bang their chest and wear a tshirt saying crypto trader or miner whatever is in trend these days.

View attachment 130023
What's the general outlook over at Solar Miners?
Are they planning to get out of the mining scene or still holding on?

I've heard a few miners are switching from Ethereum to Ravencoin mining because of ETH POS.
Is Ravencoin a sustainable alternative for those guys?

What's the general outlook over at Solar Miners?
Are they planning to get out of the mining scene or still holding on?

I've heard a few miners are switching from Ethereum to Ravencoin mining because of ETH POS.
Is Ravencoin a sustainable alternative for those guys?
Ravencoin is not profitable as of now.
In solar miner, people who already has roi are thinking of keeping the rig, new ones are mostly scared and selling but at high price

the more miners start selling the more prices will drop. Many got in without even knowing what is gpu/ram and they seem to be scared now but we will need to get into panic mode to get the prices down to discount. Hopefully we will get there soon.

Back