Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

It is only done when it is done :)
bole toh 1-2 hafte mai hi rafa dafa ho jaayega ,this time a lot of people were in it to win it . the best thing is that the central banks of several countries has taken actions is commendable
we should have a separate section for gpu sale now with serial number compulsory and need to have some way of tracking the serial no. of each card being sold because we will have lot of lost bill ,selling for friend etc bullshit and lot of middle man and iski topi uske sir kind of deals

we should have a separate section for gpu sale now with serial number compulsory and need to have some way of tracking the serial no. of each card being sold because we will have lot of lost bill ,selling for friend etc bullshit and lot of middle man and iski topi uske sir kind of deals
Those who didn't run after your first suggestion, this one will chase away whoever remains.
I have no proof but those procured the not-so-ethical-way do seem to carry the best deals at least on this forum anyway. Seems like a lot of work to do all that.

Those who didn't run after your first suggestion, this one will chase away whoever remains.
I have no proof but those procured the not-so-ethical-way do seem to carry the best deals at least on this forum anyway. Seems like a lot of work to do all that.
i completely understand what are trying to convey ,but than after the crash there comes middleman and they would make quick money . We should have a rate card fixed for mined GPU :p the price shouldn't exceed that rate :p

Hi, What should I expect for a out of warranty Zotac gtx 970 card , whose one fan is not working but still for normal computing temp remains quite normal. Is this right thread to discuss this ?

Hi, What should I expect for a out of warranty Zotac gtx 970 card , whose one fan is not working but still for normal computing temp remains quite normal. Is this right thread to discuss this ?
Not the wrong thread but you should ask it here.
BTW can you not replace the fan?

Not the wrong thread but you should ask it here.
BTW can you not replace the fan?
I thought to write in the General sell thread but it says "(No GPUs)",
Contacted Zotac service center in my city , they do not have/ or provide service to out of warranty card. and earlier i used to order this kind of parts from ebay.com but i think now even aliexpress not delivering to our country. Any another source? by the way card was is not in use from last more then 1.5 year . so i think its good time for sell , isn't it ?

I thought to write in the General sell thread but it says "(No GPUs)",
Contacted Zotac service center in my city , they do not have/ or provide service to out of warranty card. and earlier i used to order this kind of parts from ebay.com but i think now even aliexpress not delivering to our country. Any another source? by the way card was is not in use from last more then 1.5 year . so i think its good time for sell , isn't it ?

Yes this is one of the best times to sell.
You can perhaps do some sort of hack and attach 2 90mm fans on the heatsink with zip ties and still use it

I hate this time the most, because the graphics card I was eyeing for went out of stock before the shortage, and then I've been stuck without a graphics card for almost 4 months now. And it's not fun at all to see cards that were selling for 44K day going for 55K the very next day. I don't know if the LHR cards are going to make that much of a difference, and from the leaks I've seen they're not cheap either, although I'm treating them like leaks and hoping that the price isn't as high as the leaks state.

I hate this time the most, because the graphics card I was eyeing for went out of stock before the shortage, and then I've been stuck without a graphics card for almost 4 months now. And it's not fun at all to see cards that were selling for 44K day going for 55K the very next day. I don't know if the LHR cards are going to make that much of a difference, and from the leaks I've seen they're not cheap either, although I'm treating them like leaks and hoping that the price isn't as high as the leaks state.
Bitcoin is might be going south but ethereum is anyways gaining. LHR wont make difference as such except miners wont buy those cards but scalpers will continue with their routine chorbazari biz.. So eod you will have to shell out premium even for Lhrs as shortage will continue throughout the year..
Again, when lhr will hit Indian market is still a suspense..

Bitcoin is might be going south but ethereum is anyways gaining. LHR wont make difference as such except miners wont buy those cards but scalpers will continue with their routine chorbazari biz.. So eod you will have to shell out premium even for Lhrs as shortage will continue throughout the year..
Again, when lhr will hit Indian market is still a suspense..
Yeah, that's a fair point. I'd just like to get a GPU at a decent price, please. Anyways, Intel's discrete GPUs are apparently restricted to prebuilds as of right now, iirc. I'm not entirely sure on that though

LHR wont make difference as such except miners wont buy those cards but scalpers will continue with their routine chorbazari biz..
Yeah this one. Even if miners don't, scalpers will.
Any another source? by the way card was is not in use from last more then 1.5 year . so i think its good time for sell , isn't it ?
Third party stores. You just need to look for a dead card's fan with the correct specifications. I don't know if he will have any but try @Zino.
You can also ask your local used PC dealers and system builders. Or ask around in FB groups.

Last edited:
If you buy a GTX 1070 at 28-30k today, the price is relative. You can keep it for 5 to 6 months and then sell it for the same amount. This year's shortfall isn't going away anytime soon, and prices aren't going to fall down any time soon. However, businesses have begun to accept and utilize Bitcoin. Tesla, I believe, is one of the most recent to do so. I believe it is because the people behind these corporations spent a large chunk of money on Bitcoin.

after seeing that the retailers and distributors are literally abusing the situation and raising the prices and cornering the market, i was really hoping these guys are just using the situation and in india atleast there is not much mining. Boy i was so wrong, to verify i checked with few locals in Bangalore and also did some research and damned to find that every jack and jill with no understanding of what a GPU has a bunch of them shoved in their rooms running 24x7!! This is really a cursed time to be a gamer! i see that there telegrams channals for these discussions!

Even with LHR cards, it seems the retailers are not reducing the prices! when spoke to one of the shops in SP road in bangalore, he was saying 3080ti msrp itself is 1.82L. Everwhere in world, scalpers are scalpers, in India retailers and disctributers have turned into scalpers! for the 1.8l i can get a damn ps5, xbox series x and still have 80k in pocket.

Unless the damn etherium goes down more and continue to stay there nvidia/amd step up and do something it seems getting a gpu in coming days will be difficult.

Last edited:
Back