Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

We really need AMD RDNA3 to pack a punch and we also need Intel Arc to be strong. Otherwise, this will be a major monopoly.

Only reason why I had to wait for 3080 price to come down is MI usage. AMD is non existent in machine learning. Nvidia has absolute monopoly here.

Last edited:
Lol. I order it online, they put it in their bag. They dont even care what it is. I keep my home minister (you know how) happy, they are happy to help. :D
Agreed, this way you can get GPU, Intel CPU (T-ones) - only thing is we will have to wait till the relatives plan their travel.

Colorful rtx 3080 advanced OC is now available for 78k everywhere. It is a pretty good card and that price is amazing. Good things are coming.
Yeah, I saw that on Vedant and Md plus PrimeABGB so this is a good price. Maybe in coming weeks or a month/two we may see the prices going around 75k to 80k for all 3080's. Its a damn good card and way better than 3080Ti when price to performance ratio is compared.

Random update - Saw an RX 6700XT for Rs. 64285 on NewEgg. Cheapest I have seen so far ( based on what pcpricetracker.in) shows
Colorful rtx 3080 advanced OC is now available for 78k everywhere. It is a pretty good card and that price is amazing. Good things are coming.
Probably a trickle-down effect of the 35 % cut in Australia last month.

Last edited:
Random update - Saw an RX 6700XT for Rs. 64285 on NewEgg. Cheapest I have seen so far ( based on what pcpricetracker.in) shows

Probably a trickle-down effect of the 35 % cut in Australia last month.
It might be Sapphire, they are going cheap but with 2 years of warranty only. From MSI, it is still around 75k mark. Pulse is the their cheapest and Nitro+ is their premium and that is still selling for 70k.

Guys, need a little help in decision making.
Got an offer of 3080 blower style with 3.5 year of warranty remaining.
So for the exchange the guy wants 3060ti fe + 20k extra.
The card is gigabyte rtx 3080 turbo edition.

The card has been used for mining as i can see risers in the pic of the guy.

Let me know what you guys think.

Does it comes with 4 year warranty and do ask for temps spec and bill even if it is being mined.

For 4 year warranty, you have to register with Gigabyte within few days of purchase, like Zotac.

I don't think that GPU would be a good GPU (due to temps), try to find online reviews. Also, being a mining used card doesn't help much.

For 4 year warranty, you have to register with Gigabyte within few days of purchase, like Zotac.

I don't think that GPU would be a good GPU (due to temps), try to find online reviews. Also, being a mining used card doesn't help much.
Yup. Blower style will suit me in my sff case.

This forum. They both got sold.
doesn't mean they are sold at correct price. Those GPU's got sold because people are still willing to scalper price where as the ratio have gone down maybe from 7/10 to3/10 means we still have 1~2 people who will pay that price.

Back