Great news for Atrix owners... Unlocked...

pratikb said:
yaa i miss symbian's theme support.install and get done.

android theming is difficult as in all flashing and all.

which kernel is good to use with your set cpu app?

faux 123?

Theming is much easier in MIUI and cyano.

or you can use theming apps like OpenHome ..

I like the one from MIUI.. alot of options..

but unfortunately not a standard on every android

Anybody tried cherryblur 1.4...user are claiming it to be the fastest rom...

why is kennethpenn not updating his rom...has anybody tried it..which one is better cherryblur or kennethpenn's?

Sim unlock:cellunlock.net or ebay.com
Boot unlock: check xda forums for pudding...

Kenneth has released a new rom:Alien ROM

Looks awesome...
P.S:looks like you dont know the difference..U need sim unlock to use atrix in india and u need boot unlock for Custom roms..

So which ROM you guys are on?

I feel like I need to shout at motorola software engineers who designed Blur for 2.3.4. THey actually managed to add lots of goodies with 2.3.4 but the damn user experience level has gone down. The stock 2.3.4 feels jerky, not smooth at all. Thankfully, cherryblur runs butter smooth.

Tried Alien, its theme is brilliant. No junk at all with the rom. But its highly unpolished at the moment. Lots of things are broken including charging and music playback. Not recommended at the moment. But its the best looking ROM out there for sure.

Currently on RedPill, will be moving to Ninja SF this weekend! One thing I loved about RedPill was the font it came with (absolutely love it!), but battery life for me has been average on this or for that matter any GB ROM I have tried!

Anyone has a reliable source to buy a good-quality spare battery for Atrix? (other than eBay ofcourse)

Pat said:
Currently on RedPill, will be moving to Ninja SF this weekend! One thing I loved about RedPill was the font it came with (absolutely love it!), but battery life for me has been average on this or for that matter any GB ROM I have tried!

Anyone has a reliable source to buy a good-quality spare battery for Atrix? (other than eBay ofcourse)

[MOD] Atrix CWM Font Packs

Tried and working on 4.5.91 and 4.5.2A builds.

Azbuka looked neat, tried all.

Anyone else using Aura 1.1.1. ?? Pretty awesome ROM. Tried cherry blur , cherry pi , yet to try Alien.

Also for those who flash a lot of ROMs and restore using titanium Backup.. use the following commands to erase your fingerprint settings so that it starts working again.

from a root shell after restoring and being in the bad state run this command:

sqlite3 /data/data/com.motorola.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db

at the sqlite> prompts enter these commands:

delete from settings where name='lock_type';

delete from settings where name='lock_fingerprint';

delete from settings where name='lock_timer';

Back