Great news for Atrix owners... Unlocked...

pricing seems fair enough.

soulfire is selling one with extras.. see if you can decide on a mutually agreeable price point.

@ People facing battery issues..

Flash the stock 4.5.2.A kernel in cherry Thread.

Faux123's v0.1.1r2 Kernel seems to be culprit.

navalynt is provide update package to 1.3 for those already on 1.x

He is taking suggestions and bug reports so post in his thread if you have any issues and suggestions.

i have forgotten my xda logins.

madnav,pls post issue about--notification leds.

their is no setting to modify notification led and also suggest him to put skype video and google video in built.

Last but not least?

when are we getting 1080p in our atrix?

may be a bug but volume key to wake phone is hit or miss.

I am on 1.2 v of cherryblur.

Thanks for the code. Was going nuts trying to find this option in the main menus. :p

UPDATE: Noticed that it defaults back to Dual mode on reboot. :(

Pat said:
^^Try to change network to "GSM Only" using *#*#4636#*#*!

Edit: Wow, I had some real bad GSM disconnection issues since past hours and just read few mins back that Idea has launched 3G in Mumbai in association with Airtel/Vodafone! I switched to "GSM Only" using the above and it works fine for me now!

i want to order it via SnS ..i have changed the address in ebay account to NY SnS address..do i have to make the same changes in my paypal account too...
also can one paypal account be used to make payment for two different ebay accounts.....sorry for the OT, my friend has won an auction for atrix and wants me to pay for it..

pratikb said:
i have forgotten my xda logins.

madnav,pls post issue about--notification leds.

their is no setting to modify notification led and also suggest him to put skype video and google video in built.

Last but not least?

when are we getting 1080p in our atrix?

may be a bug but volume key to wake phone is hit or miss.

I am on 1.2 v of cherryblur.

skype wont be in the rom

gtalk voice video will be there next release.

1080p wont be there as there is no mention of this.

There were roms with 1080p but that was choppy.

moto promised 1080p playback and not recording, im not sure if att official update would have 1080p (do we really need it?)

wake on volume is not working. it works when the display goes off. but it does not work when phone is in sleep mode.. which is how it should work by default.

wake up volume generally takes place by keeping the phone from going in sleep mode.. there are many apps to do that..just search sleep on market. But i would not suggest doing so as this results in higher battery drain.

will mention about notification LEDs.

There are apps on market to control LEDs though, you can even choose custom colours :)

they had promised 1080 pvia future updates.

not that we need it but its one more craze for this dual core.

i need alt. for wake up phone from sleep.

I fear that fp reader frame get damaged.I know its known thing that fp reader is slanted by default for many.

but still i would prefer volume buttons to wake up phone.

madnav said:
wake on volume is not working. it works when the display goes off. but it does not work when phone is in sleep mode.. which is how it should work by default.

wake up volume generally takes place by keeping the phone from going in sleep mode.. there are many apps to do that..just search sleep on market. But i would not suggest doing so as this results in higher battery drain.

Please explain! I have Wake on Volume working perfectly fine for me when the phone is in Sleep mode!

Oh btw, another way to do this by installing Widget locker (it's a nice app; my second purchase from Market after Launcher Pro)! It has settings that allow Volume, Home, Back etc. buttons to wake up phone from sleep!

will mention about notification LEDs.

There are apps on market to control LEDs though, you can even choose custom colours :)

Light Flow works well for me :)

yup used the widget locker.

These apps do not let the phone go into sleep mode.

battery may drain higher than expected.

i use set cpu to force underclock while charging and while screen is off. works great for me.

also UC when the desire battery level is encountered or when temp is higher than 42c.

will post screeny when it boots.

just updated the unlock sbf to the latest.

cherryblur has been updated to 1.3 with 1.2-to1.3 update package.

sadly i had not downloaded 1.2 :p

and sadly im getting pathetic speeds on http downloads from file hosts nowadays. :(

know of any 3rd party app that will get the atrix to be in 2G mode only ? Even after using the code ..it defaults to Dual mode on reboot.

raymasky said:
know of any 3rd party app that will get the atrix to be in 2G mode only ? Even after using the code ..it defaults to Dual mode on reboot.

On custom GB roms

settings > Wireless > Mobile Networks > Select Network > 2G

On any rom

*#*#4636#*#* > Phone Info > Set Preferred Network Type > GSM Only

so we dont have to flash 1.3?

is it?

do post your set cpu .

Its great idea i was contemplating to use.

how long does your battery lasts?

madnav said:
yup used the widget locker.

These apps do not let the phone go into sleep mode.

battery may drain higher than expected.

i use set cpu to force underclock while charging and while screen is off. works great for me.

also UC when the desire battery level is encountered or when temp is higher than 42c.

will post screeny when it boots.

just updated the unlock sbf to the latest.

cherryblur has been updated to 1.3 with 1.2-to1.3 update package.

sadly i had not downloaded 1.2 :p

and sadly im getting pathetic speeds on http downloads from file hosts nowadays. :(

1311246396506.jpg

im on stock kernel now.

battery is supposed to last more.

downloading 1.2 and will download 1.3 update after that.

battery would be completely charged by then.

will update the thread with usage.

usage is generally high for the 1st day when you flash a new rom. so if it lasts one day on 1st day then I would be satisfied :p

raymasky said:

Thats a known bug, don't know if you can fix it on Custom ROMs as madnav mentions! I have tried it on Kennethpens and CherryBlur and both default to GSM PRL Auto on reboot.

Btw, I am currently on Cherry Blur 0.5d and Wake on Volume works perfectly fine for me!

I'm not facing that bug. Mine does not default to Auto so far.

Btw im getting bored so editing boot animations to suite themes.

have edited the honeycomb animation to red green blue and gray. will post at xda and in this thread after testing.

titana said:
i want to order it via SnS ..i have changed the address in ebay account to NY SnS address..do i have to make the same changes in my paypal account too...

also can one paypal account be used to make payment for two different ebay accounts.....sorry for the OT, my friend has won an auction for atrix and wants me to pay for it..

+1 to this question:

1. Does the Ebay address as stored against our account need to match the SNS address?

2. If the seller doesn't specify Pay Pal verified shipping address, then can the Pay Pal address not match the shipping address?

3. Does the name associated with the SnS address have to match my Pay Pal name?

Grease Monk said:
+1 to this question:

1. Does the Ebay address as stored against our account need to match the SNS address?

2. If the seller doesn't specify Pay Pal verified shipping address, then can the Pay Pal address not match the shipping address?

3. Does the name associated with the SnS address have to match my Pay Pal name?

1. You can add whatever SnS address you want to ebay and pay.

2. As above, the SnS address added on ebay will become your paypal address (if you chose the same while making payment through ebay)

3. Difference between Paypal account holder name and paypal address name. Both are taken care of in 1 and 2.

Back