Great news for Atrix owners... Unlocked...

paddydevil said:
how can u change keyboard style from grey to white color in alien rom?

alien rom gives me good batter..around 1.5days with proper heavy usage
You using the latest Alien rom? Am still on version 2 and it has the white keyboard.

Pratik, my question too - what heating issue? When does it happen?

Sent from Alienated MAtrix using T'Talk Pro

Its while charging and while doing multitasking with many Appa running.mainly while playing games it becomes quite hot to hold.at base of phone.

pratikb said:
Its while charging and while doing multitasking with many Appa running.mainly while playing games it becomes quite hot to hold.at base of phone.

Every smartphone does heat up to some extent when used for multiple applciations/games etc, whether Android or anything else. I think its a question of how hot we are talking. Is it burning/impossible to hold? In that case it may be an issue.

Atrix does have a little heating issue on stock f/w as well. Esp on the right hand side. Nothing alarmingly hot.

Currently on Alien as well, the phone gets a little warm and more so on the rt side but nothing to make u feel that ur hand is gonna get cooked. Alien has been good till now so you can make the transition and if nothing else u ll confirm that cherryblur been the culprit OR that u need an RMA.

Guys Motorola ATRIX accessories are already on sale at AT&T store.

You can find ATRIX multimedia kit for 99.

Standard dock for 37 and all.

Grab the deal.

If you find 25 usd code for AT&T then you are in further luck, multimedia kit goes down to further 75 usd.

Grab while its available.

Nah the discounts are already applied to it. The 25% one(I assume you meant this one) isn't applicable to this deal. Even then it is a pretty neat deal.

pratikb said:
If you find 25 usd code for AT&T then you are in further luck, multimedia kit goes down to further 75 usd.

Grab while its available.

And in other news.. Moto Atrix is not comin to India.

Just had a word with a shopkeeper here in Noida, that the company has scrapped the plans to launch the phone here in India.

I asked him that is that a confirmed news again and he gave that assured nod which kinda leaves less room for doubt. Disappointing stuff.

I personally wont put much stock in what a shopkeeper says, unless hes like a dedicated Moto dealer/distributor etc.

Spacescreamer said:
And in other news.. Moto Atrix is not comin to India.

Just had a word with a shopkeeper here in Noida, that the company has scrapped the plans to launch the phone here in India.

I asked him that is that a confirmed news again and he gave that assured nod which kinda leaves less room for doubt. Disappointing stuff.

Guys,

Already ATRIX is done with its lifecycle in america and I dont see Motorola launching it here when its already counting its days.

Hello All,

Trying to figure out what ROM is the best option.

Was using Alien for a while, but there are a bunch of issues with data not working if GPS is switched on, + tethering instability. What else is everyone else using?

Back