[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

welcome everyone! :)

Just for information, I installed on my laptop and PC both working great with just one key.
☺️ @Kilroyquasar thanks for the link I took the risk and it paid off

happy to read that (and sad too :p)![DOUBLEPOST=1466664167][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar Thanks for your efforts to bring down the cost and for a great deal. installed the application and working great!!! :)
you can send the surplus via NEFT ,Paytm ,freecharge etc......whichever is convenient for you.Thanks Again

and @chandrakant too! :)

@Kilroyquasar Ask Chandrakant or others to help you with the refunds if it seems tedious.
And how many post do I need to have for me to show my posts with out moderator approval? I can't seem to click the like button, too

@samiryadav pls acknowledge having received and used the license. also pls reply to my PM.

@sharktale1212 and @Pranav.Falcon have decided to donate the refund-amt to the forum. following up with super mod on that. anybody else interested in that can tell me so when I contact you via PM.

HI,
i have received and using the license.it is working great.
Also i received the refund via freecharge as per our discussion.
Thankyou.

@samiryadav pls acknowledge having received and used the license. also pls reply to my PM.

@sharktale1212 and @Pranav.Falcon have decided to donate the refund-amt to the forum. following up with super mod on that. anybody else interested in that can tell me so when I contact you via PM.
So any update on this? I guess with people not replying to PMs and confirming refunds not many people want refunds ;)

Back