Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Re: Is Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

@thegame
Why don't you use 2-8am whole period? When I was on H500 plan, I used to download ~4.5GB every night.

I am currently on H750 and no speed change observed yet.

I am still getting same 512 kbps speed

I will only believe the 100% increase in speed when(if) i see it with my own eyes
the way our ISPs operate wouldn't be surprised if this remains only paper and doesn't materialize

@iamnew if FUP is fiddled with many people may move away from BSNL

Even my speeds haven't increased yet.

kauzy said:
1593333386.png

750UL :)

Are you on the 59.93.xx.xx ip range? Cause i'm in the newer ip (117) and same as before.

no speed increase for me :( no mention of speed increase on their home page. Cruel Hoax??

Aman27deep said:
Even my speeds haven't increased yet.

Are you on the 59.93.xx.xx ip range? Cause i'm in the newer ip (117) and same as before.

I am on the old 59.92.xx.xx ip range and NO increase in speed for me.

kauzy said:
w00t.. experiencing 1mbps on 512 plan.. seems the news is true.. :D :D

Please Roll out a Speedtest. IF you can't then what you are claiming is Fake. you are the sole person on the internet who is claiming to have 1mbps on 750 plan.:mad:

does BSNL any good plans in 2 mbps speed, i am using airtel with 2 mbps plan and 30GB download for 1500 per month but the service is really crap not speed in day time it is about 2 - 30 kbps i aint getting complete 30 gb download and they suck a lot. so please tell me an good plan in BSNL same or better like my current airtel plan.
jaleel_sh said:
View attachment 18411

Got a paper notice from BSNL chennai telephones, it said that "Unlimited Broadband plans speed increased ny 100%"

Is anyone feel extra speeds.

vaibhav1 said:
does BSNL any good plans in 2 mbps speed, i am using airtel with 2 mbps plan and 30GB download for 1500 per month but the service is really crap not speed in day time it is about 2 - 30 kbps i aint getting complete 30 gb download and they suck a lot. so please tell me an good plan in BSNL same or better like my current airtel plan.

BSNL 1350 ULD Plan- 4mbps up to 20Gb and then 512kbps.;)

Thanks for the reply,
well i have heard that many people using this plan and facing problems with speed, they are not getting full 4 mbps speed they are only getting 1 mbps or 2 mbps.
is that true?
swatkats said:
BSNL 1350 ULD Plan- 4mbps up to 20Gb and then 512kbps.;)

vaibhav1 said:
Thanks for the reply,

well i have heard that many people using this plan and facing problems with speed, they are not getting full 4 mbps speed they are only getting 1 mbps or 2 mbps.

is that true?

I haven't. Depends on the line route and the problem from the exchange

RVK2488 said:
@thegame
Why don't you use 2-8am whole period? When I was on H500 plan, I used to download ~4.5GB every night.

I am currently on H750 and no speed change observed yet.

thanks for the suggestion RVK2488 :) I don't want the computer to be running from 11 or 12 pm for the 2am free usage start and also having some power cuts in my area so not that keen to have the pc running all night long.. actually my concern is that i end up with excess bandwidth of 7-8GB per month apart from the 2.5GB limit which i use not for downloading but for browsing.. so felt it would be nice if they can increase the free usage time or even the data limit from 2.5GB to 10GB

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw i use the below tool from Shaplus to check my usage.. the plans are not updated as per the recent ones though..

How to check BSNL Broadband usage

thegame said:
thanks for the suggestion RVK2488 :) I don't want the computer to be running from 11 or 12 pm for the 2am free usage start and also having some power cuts in my area so not that keen to have the pc running all night long.. actually my concern is that i end up with excess bandwidth of 7-8GB per month apart from the 2.5GB limit which i use not for downloading but for browsing.. so felt it would be nice if they can increase the free usage time or even the data limit from 2.5GB to 10GB

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw i use the below tool from Shaplus to check my usage.. the plans are not updated as per the recent ones though..

How to check BSNL Broadband usage

you can hibernate the pc schedule to wake up and DL

BTW how does browsing take 7-8gb ...you must be watching videos

in my 3 years i never passed the 2.5gb limit. not even once

vaibhav1 said:
Thanks for the reply,

is that true?

yes

its true

i disconnected and moved to reliance wimax

in my case i had asteady 512 for every month, not even a 1mbps bump!

v.Na5h said:
you can hibernate the pc schedule to wake up and DL

BTW how does browsing take 7-8gb ...you must be watching videos
in my 3 years i never passed the 2.5gb limit. not even once

yes i use to watch videos..:D yesterday saw WWE RAW where The Rock appeared and watching some 3-4 videos costed me 350MB of usage:D

same 512 Kbps for me too. So far only kauzy got 1 Mbps on 750. kauzy u sure your plan in 750 ?

check your bill guys. Here in chennai they gave the pamphlet. in which it was written the speed will be 100% for the unlimited plans. But in the first point it was written that it was "with effect from 2nd december" . SO it will most probably be increased next month.

Back