Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

nothing in maharashtra too.....we should do morcha if its not implemented in our circles too....go for mass disconnection ...tell your friends and people you know to just write a letter to the BSNL office tht we would discontinue our connection if speed is not same all over india:eek:hyeah:

The download speed now is around 130Kbps but the Speedtest still hovers around 1.5Mbps which would mean that download speed should be around the 180Kbps mark.Any clue?

My bsnl guy told its for attracting new customers. He said the increased speeds last only for 3 months

BTW my speeds doubled already :D

I think all over AP speeds doubled

thatsashok said:
My bsnl guy told its for attracting new customers. He said the increased speeds last only for 3 months

BTW my speeds doubled already :D

I think all over AP speeds doubled

For three months.. then how will survive after 3 Months? the Dude must have been High when he spoke to you.

Re: Is Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Hi Swatkats,

are you using the BSNL 1350 ULD Plan - 4mbps, If yes How much speed does speedtest.net show, I am on this plan from the last 5~6 and it shows only 1.69 MBPS and i get download at around 180 ~ 200 KBps, I stay in Ulhasnagar (Maharashtra)

Back