Hitler Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come across a few profiles on TE, who are Hitler crazy. For god's sake did you miss your history classes or do you think it was nice of to Hitler to gas men/women & children.

I don't get it, that they're trying to glorify him, adding the Nazi symbol for their Photo ID's on their comps etc.,

Take a look at your skin colour its still BROWN! :mad:

This thread doesn't make any sense :no:. It doesn't matter who Hitler was or what our skin color is. The members you've seen may be impressed with him.. They've freedom to chose their idols afterall..

I bet this thread will be locked soon and rightly so.

Anyways, I'll just say, if you think Hitler was so evil, what about other nation leaders who bombed and wiped complete cities off of the map?

BTW, our skin color has absolutely nothing to do with what Hitler did. I think you read some other history books.

People have their freedom of expression.As long as they dont force their opinions, likes/dislikes etc on others, it's fine.Skin colour has nothing to do with 'hitler crazines'.

If you are looking for a healthy debate, open a thread with the right headline and state intentions of a healthy discussion.

Which is quite alarming, we as a nation might not have been directly impacted by his actions but having him as a role model, is certainly not OKAY!

Wt's with u Bro ?

people have the right to choose wat they want DON'T they ?u'r talkin bout Skin color, You're the RACIST :p

it has nathin to do with Glorification or something like that, its just One's Love towards his/her IDOL like HITLER or who ever it may be !

I my self am an HITLER FAN, i admire him in all the ways, love his BOOK mein Kampf, am not trying to Justify wat he did to PEOPLE, wat i love from him is his COMMANDING POWER , his strength, his SPEECH !

he believed in Nothing but WILL !!!

What he did was WRONG in no way to even IMAGINE , but the Capacity to scare other power countries like USA USSR , i mean they literally wet their pants when they hear his NAME !!! SCARED SH!TLESS !

" The Führer is admired by Many for his 'discipline and patriotism' "

i thikn u'r the ONE WHO ACTUALLY MISSED THE HISTORY CLASSES :p, Seriously !!!

- No Offense -

Hail Führer !!! :)

AbhijithS said:
^ Wow! I'm really spell bound at your depiction of Hitler!
Huh ?

Well then wat'd u think ? Peps who follow Hitler are Racist ? or Talibans ? .............................. or can u define it in your OWN WAY Mate ?

hitlerg.jpg

MAD MAN WITH A VISION

there is a thin line between being GENIUS & MADNESS

HAIL HITLER !!!!!!

But young Indians' fascination for him has been explained succinctly by academic Govind Kulkarni: "The youth look for a hero, a patriot, and Hitler was a committed patriot. He is seen as someone who can solve problems. The young people here are faced with a lot of problems." Mr Kulkarni says he believes the young are gullible and fail to see the sinister side of Hitler. "Young people have no sense of history. The book is thick and not easy to understand unless you know the history of Germany," he says.
from the above link by 6pack!

How could you be in awe of a man who has literally massacred thousands of people, is just beyond me...

I don't think we would have seen Volkswagen cars on the road but for Hitler. :p

So I respect him for that. :)

It's really frustrating how lightly young people treat this subject! All I'm saying is get the complete facts about Hitler before you idolise him.

If it's the "in thing" to support/idolise Hitler, I'm glad I dont belong to that group!

AbhijithS said:
It's really frustrating how lightly young people treat this subject! All I'm saying is get the complete facts about Hitler before you idolise him.

If it's the "in thing" to support/idolise Hitler, I'm glad I dont belong to that group!

Talking about getting complete facts, I don't think you know as much as you claim. Yes Hitler was a madman. He was patriotic to the point of stupidity. He was obsessed about his race. However is also a bright side to every darkness.

Do you know that a majority of what the medical world knows about the brain, brain related problems/diseases, drugs and a lot of other medical advancements were the result of studies done on humans during Hitlers regime.

Do you know that a majority of technological development all over the world including the development of electronics and computers would have happened so fast had it not been for Hitler and his regime.

Do you know that a majority of Indians (North Indians) are believed to have roots in the Aryan race, the same race that Hitler belonged to, considered superior was so obsessed about glorifying.

Do you know that Subhas Chandra Bose regarded as a one of our great freedom fighters was in league with Hitler when fighting the British.

As for the Nazi symbol you are talking about. You should read up on it here

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitler is the epitome of oration and leadership. A small country like Germany under his leadership achieved greatness whether for good or bad. There is a lot to learn from Hitler, both the good things and the dangers.

AbhijithS said:

My GOD !
i dont knw how people IDOLIZE the Führer, but i knw him much more well then U brother ! there's a Strong impact on my life why i love his so much, more over not all people ( regardless YOUNG OR OLD enough ) Idolize Hitler Blindly just by his Fancy name or his work , there gotta be some reason, in my college i gotta friend who says that His dad is worst then HILTER, & in his phone contact list his dad's name is Hilter ( DAD ), yet he'z the Rank Student , topper & every time he reckons & say that if it wasn't for my DAD's strictness i wouldnt be here !

its how u TAKE not L O o K .....

:hap2:

Lord Nemesis said:
Do you know that a majority of what the medical world knows about the brain, brain related problems/diseases, drugs and a lot of other medical advancements were the result of studies done on humans during Hitlers regime.

Do you know that a majority of Indians (North Indians) are believed to have roots in the Aryan race, the same race that Hitler belonged to, considered superior was so obsessed about glorifying.

Do you know that Subhas Chandra Bose regarded as a one of our great freedom fighters was in league with Hitler when fighting the British.

As for the Nazi symbol you are talking about. You should read up on it here

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well said mate !

The One actually needs a BINOCULAR to read this & understand it :p

AbhijithS said:

Seriously dude, it is YOU who needs to study more and get your facts right about Hitler.

Simply take the case of Raavan. Everyone knows what he did was wrong, but many still idolize him.

AbhijithS said:

like wise, millions got killed in so called NON VIOLENCE during brit rule, millions got killed during partition everyone knows who was behind this, so why being so ignorant about this ??????

during WWII he returned our indian captured soldiers to NETAJI when he met HITLER & HITLER gave him the safe passage to burma border with our troupes which made our very first AZAAD HIND SENA.

HAIL HITLER !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back