HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

Thank you guys for your help. I have almost found HMT Karan. Just waiting on the seller to confirm shipment.

Now I am looking specifically for the two HMT Janata models, the ones with the dial in Devnagri script. One has all the numerals in hindi, the other only har the 3.6.9.12 in hindi. Can anyone help me get those?

Thank you guys for your help. I have almost found HMT Karan. Just waiting on the seller to confirm shipment.

Now I am looking specifically for the two HMT Janata models, the ones with the dial in Devnagri script. One has all the numerals in hindi, the other only har the 3.6.9.12 in hindi. Can anyone help me get those?

This guy might have 'em. He is genuine.

http://stores.ebay.com/theindiastores/
http://stores.ebay.com/theindiastore/
https://www.facebook.com/therealindiastore

Thanks for looking out. I have already spoken to Fateh. He is the store operator and an active member on WUS. He doesn't have it currently.

My search in various parts of Delhi have turned up nothing. Th HMT outlet in Jhandewalan is a shoddy job with uninterested sales people. The display case is smaller than a study table and has, at best, 30 pieces, many of which are repeats. They told me that I have a better chance of finding better HMT watches in a couple of places in Connaught Place and Kamla Nagar. Those two places also turned out to have a measly collection. Now I have heard there is a building/tower/office/shop close to Patel Chowk where HMT watches are put up for sale. I am seeking more details about that place.

Thanks for looking out. I have already spoken to Fateh. He is the store operator and an active member on WUS. He doesn't have it currently.

My search in various parts of Delhi have turned up nothing. Th HMT outlet in Jhandewalan is a shoddy job with uninterested sales people. The display case is smaller than a study table and has, at best, 30 pieces, many of which are repeats. They told me that I have a better chance of finding better HMT watches in a couple of places in Connaught Place and Kamla Nagar. Those two places also turned out to have a measly collection. Now I have heard there is a building/tower/office/shop close to Patel Chowk where HMT watches are put up for sale. I am seeking more details about that place.

Thanks for letting me know about the plight of the Jandewalan node. :( It is trial and error now, getting these pieces. Keep browsing eBay.com. You might get lucky...!

The all hindi numerals is not easily found, it is available but not so common.
The other hindi variation like the one I posted in the pictures thread is available at most shops. Price is probably the same as the basic janata, brand new, and screw caseback.

The hmt pilot black dial was/is/will still be available at hmt bhavan showroom, bangalore.
I saw two pieces being sold. Probably chinar make, well finished unlike the ranibagh watches.
Also,there are a FEW screwed back steel indices janata available.
If you have any friends in Bangalore, tell them to get it for you.

They will not last long. These are very well made watches

guys , Just an update, while buying pilot and janata, please look at the circumference of the inner dial, in some watch It is found in rusted condition. This is due to poor SS quality of the case manufactured. regards.
Velan

Saw HMT online site has increase price more than double for mechanical watches.
Went to HMT Showroom in Kolkata.
But,it was closed.
Don't know permanently or temporary.

few HMT pilot Black Dials are available in Chandigarh ... asking price 7500/- from the retail store .. no warranty though !!

he has 3 pieces in stock right now !!

few HMT pilot Black Dials are available in Chandigarh ... asking price 7500/- from the retail store .. no warranty though !!

he has 3 pieces in stock right now !!

Is that a typo or is the asking price 7.5k? 7.5k is an insane price for HMT pilot

Must Be Fateh Bajwa's store. He is a reputed seller on crapBay and WUS. Since these watches are extremely hard to find, that too in good condition, he is doing exactly what a self respecting business man would do - make a profit on the hype.

Must Be Fateh Bajwa's store. He is a reputed seller on crapBay and WUS. Since these watches are extremely hard to find, that too in good condition, he is doing exactly what a self respecting business man would do - make a profit on the hype.

I wished I had picked up those watches when they were cheaper. Specially the ones with the Hindi script on the chapter.

Back