Holy Cow! What is going on..

I was just reading something and remembered this post you made.

Someone said, till the docs leaked that the CIA could spy on people through their TVs (and other avenues), the 'rational' ones would write off any such claim as a nutjob conspiracy theory. But they're not saying much now eh?

And I would still consider it to be a nutjob conspiracy theory at this time. In many phones, its the A GPS which is more useful indoors than the actual GPS, and this has an accuracy of a 20-30 metres, which is nearly good enough for starters. GPS is battery draining as well and works poorly indoors.

But I already mentioned, in my existing phones, i can turn off location scanning completely; the advanced settings under wifi, as well as the primary GPS. (I do this to save battery and quickly toggle gps from the drop down when i actually need location for an app). The only way to then track a phone will be through cell triangulation, via the operator. But once they make GPS mandatory, i'm pretty sure they will force the manufacturers to have it always on. I could be wrong on this part though.

But I already mentioned, in my existing phones, i can turn off location scanning completely; the advanced settings under wifi, as well as the primary GPS. (I do this to save battery and quickly toggle gps from the drop down when i actually need location for an app). The only way to then track a phone will be through cell triangulation, via the operator. But once they make GPS mandatory, i'm pretty sure they will force the manufacturers to have it always on. I could be wrong on this part though.

Also, they will need some sort of spyware on your phone to get your GPS data - GPS is an American system, and I am pretty sure its one way.

How are they planning to do the women's safety thing? A panic button app?

Yes, GPS is passive. The device reads its location from sats. Lol, unlike the 'GPS chip' enabled post-demonetisation notes. That was quite a laugh...

How are they planning to do the women's safety thing? A panic button app?

Yes, GPS is passive. The device reads its location from sats. Lol, unlike the 'GPS chip' enabled post-demonetisation notes. That was quite a laugh...

I guess it will be a button on the phone which is linked to an app.

As for the GPS jokes LOL.

You mean an actual physical button?

But what about the tough guys/goondas/fz riders? Won't it make them look like wimps? :p

I guess based on their very ambiguous but slightly pro-govt verdict on the Binoy Viswam vs Union of India PAN-Aadhaar linking case, they will again rule in favour of the govt. I mean they keep saying it's not mandatory but in the background the govt. is pretty much forcing linking to bank accounts, mobile phones, you name it.

Fundamentalists are Back (They're same, irrespective of religion !!)
A Rap Video Glorifying Hijab & How it empowers women !! (Yeah Holy cow What's Going on )

What Next
Heavy Metal Album Glorifying & Supporting Cow Vigilantism (like Muscle Men on Harleys ) ?
3D Cartoon Game showing how fun Childhood Marriages are ?
Trance Album to forbid Premarital Sx ?
:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
:banghead:

A Rap Video Glorifying Hijab & How it empowers women !! (Yeah Holy cow What's Going on )

I'm not gonna watch that, but you sure it's not a parody of some sort?

What Next
Heavy Metal Album Glorifying & Supporting Cow Vigilantism (like Muscle Men on Harleys ) ?
3D Cartoon Game showing how fun Childhood Marriages are ?
Trance Album to forbid Premarital Sx ?
:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
:banghead:
Just post a video link in the comments section of this video of stoning women in Saudi Arabia.This is an infuriating example of showing something that's medieval as ghetto cool.

They actually think they're doing good by promoting 'culture'.

What do you expect from a group that basically follows Nazi ideology...

Back