how safe it is to get products by ordering online or TE Sellers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dealer like Tirupati Kolkata will not take ur product for RMA if u not bought that from local shops(Kolkata),Tirupati want to show u the original bill......

I know that this is an old thread. The whole language of this thread has been so infuriating. And so many so calledself assumed hyper intelligent guys have taken this opportunity to show how good they are and how dumb the original poster is.

@akg7091

You are not talking sense and you never were right from the start of this thread. I suppose you are under the delusion that you are some kind of a super intelligent person. Take a reality check man. Re-read what you have posted. You are dumber than my 4 year old cousin.
Quote: @Lord Nemesis: "Huh..? Why would a seller refund/bear shipping charges? A refund means that at best you get back the total worth of the product and nothing more. I find it amazing that a person like you who is running a business of your own is supposedly ignorant of such a basic concept. Check with any businessman in the world if he would refund shipping charges after he has a shipped a product."

@Lord Nemesis

I don't care who you are. If you don't take responsibility of what you sell you don't deserve to be a seller.

@VtecComp

My sympathies are with you mate. I know the strong feeling of injustice that you feel. I've been a buyer and I've been a seller. If people don't take responsibility for what they say about what they sell, I don't know what this world is coming to.

kuduku said:
Isnt the thread a little old for bumping
Jun 10 was the last post
more than a year .........

Its just a result of not able control your feeling/emotions.:p
BTW, isn't he a new member ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back