Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Keep a tab on openings and as soon as Neha resigns do apply and then scalp only for Te for msrp reserves!
Namrata got fed up by daily target of 50 emails requests to be fulfilled so she resigned and Neha is a fresher fresh blood!
Its like you are Vampires and you are looking for fresh blood...

I have given up now. It'll be 10 months next week since my request, nothing. I haven't played any games since 2017 and now finally I have the mental state to play some but my 970 is ..... well.

If anyone here uber rich and want to do some donation please consider selling something like a 1660S/Ti to me. I'll be grateful. Just to clarify, donation herein means pre-insanity era.

I have given up now. It'll be 10 months next week since my request, nothing. I haven't played any games since 2017 and now finally I have the mental state to play some but my 970 is ..... well.

If anyone here uber rich and want to do some donation please consider selling something like a 1660S/Ti to me. I'll be grateful. Just to clarify, donation herein means pre-insanity era.
Your number will come by may. Why not get something like 1650 that costs just 22k. I got one last week.
Current waitlist:

3060Ti: Feb 2021
3070: November 2020
3070Ti: June 2021
3080: December 2020

Source:

Last edited:
Your number will come by may. Why not get something like 1650 that costs just 22k. I got one last week.
Current waitlist:

3060Ti: Feb 2021
3070: November 2020
3070Ti: June 2021
3080: December 2020

Source:
Wait a sec! This is from today? WTF! I asked them on first week of November, that Namrata, and they replied they were clearing Feb requests! So fast forward three months and here we are, they are still clearing Feb '21.
Regarding 1650, nah, thanks though.

Wait a sec! This is from today? WTF! I asked them on first week of November, that Namrata, and they replied they were clearing Feb requests! So fast forward three months and here we are, they are still clearing Feb '21.
Regarding 1650, nah, thanks though.
Namrata left rptech and Neha replaced her so obviously you cannot expect fast processing from a fresher...she needs to get hold on the entire process etc...

This is pre pandemic price of 1660 super.
I think 3050 offers slightly better performance than 1660 super. Also being newer the driver support will be longer. 3050 as of now sits at 30k I think.

If you can extend upto 30k, you might be able to get a 3060 in the coming days.
Agreed fully.
A 3060 makes much more sense that spending on a 1660 Super at 24k.

Back