Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Neha of rptech told me that July 2021 que is being conducted for RTX 3070 Ti & RTX 3060 Ti.
Dude! I was so happy for a nanosecond there, I thought now it's my chance to claim the 3060Ti, But no, not yet, I am 100% sure that the queue for 3060Ti is somewhere between 10th and 15th Feb 2021 ;-; The wait continues.

I have recently registered for a 3080FE. Can anyone tell me how far back is the current waiting list for this card?
Waiting since Nov, 2020. And very slim chances for 3060Ti/3080FE. Think they have stopped manufacturing even. You would have better luck getting 3080Ti FE but that one is out of my budget and a overkill for my 1440p requirements.

Waiting since Nov, 2020. And very slim chances for 3060Ti/3080FE. Think they have stopped manufacturing even. You would have better luck getting 3080Ti FE but that one is out of my budget and a overkill for my 1440p requirements.
That's more than 40k above the non-ti version. It is too much to spend on just a GPU. Guess I will have to wait for things to improve. Maybe the next gen cards...

And you and me in the same boat. Getting it from RP Tech seems like wishful thinking now since they dump their stocks to scalpers anyways. Will have to wait another year I suppose. :(

I had received the invite email for purchasing 3090 in Oct 21 from RPTech, had registered for it in July 21. Unfortunately I missed the email as it went to promotion tab in gmail. Have re-registered for the same in Dec 21, lets see when I get the chance again.

1644355811978.png

Oh wow, I did not know the queue is so backlogged. I guess applying now to get a FE will mean they'll email me only after RTX 4000, maybe even as long as 5000 series launch :p
They will even be delivering 3000 series even if 10000 comes out. The que is like that.
One guy here no offense to anybody sold GPUs delivered to him consecutively from Oct to Dec 2021.
How come he got consecutively while we are all waiting here for our chances only almighty God Venkateswara Swamy should tell or elaborate.

They will even be delivering 3000 series even if 10000 comes out. The que is like that.
One guy here no offense to anybody sold GPUs delivered to him consecutively from Oct to Dec 2021.
How come he got consecutively while we are all waiting here for our chances only almighty God Venkateswara Swamy should tell or elaborate.
Jugaad

Back