Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

RP Tech is selling on the side. As a distributor they prefer pushing the bulk and not giving a shit. Think Nvidia India rep is responsible for not overseeing it but then again Indian market is not their primary attention and they also don't care about it and don't want to dictate anything to their distributor.

Screenshot_20211108-150648.jpg

However, most of the cards I see are in wrong hands. Day in day out I see OLX ads with brand new fe cards 1.5 times the value paid marked hhr.... And here no one wants to exchange my 3070ti for 3080 as I need vram, just cos people think I want hhr card. Lol
3080 guy should also be thinking of down sizing, then only you can have a deal. specify LHR card for exchange, that might help.
I am not getting any invite for RTX 3060 Ti
Should I try for RTX 3080 instead or what?
NOPE. 3080ti is the best shot.

Gone are those days … last week ka invite tha.
Ive heard of many people getting their hands on one even tho the invite expired, hence I asked. Cousin is looking for a GPU at that price range and all he can find are aftermarket 3070 and 3070Tis so ofc a 3080Ti will be a huge jump up. If its still possible lmk.

nope.your date of inquiry will be changed and push you further back in que.i got invitation because a applied and forgot about it from other email from which
i changed product inquiry did not get anything.

However, most of the cards I see are in wrong hands. Day in day out I see OLX ads with brand new fe cards 1.5 times the value paid marked hhr.... And here no one wants to exchange my 3070ti for 3080 as I need vram, just cos people think I want hhr card. Lol
Why would anyone do that though, that too with a non LHR? And if you think 3070ti mem temps are bad, you do not want a 3080.
You could swap for a 3080lhr by adding some cash if you really want it.
When did you enquire for the 3060ti?
If you register for 3080 now I don't think you'll ever get it.

Why would anyone do that though, that too with a non LHR? And if you think 3070ti mem temps are bad, you do not want a 3080.
You could swap for a 3080lhr by adding some cash if you really want it.
I did not say mem temps are bad. I just accepted that mem temp easily goes to 100c.
Plus with this LHR hhr thing going on.. it would be a miracle if some one wants to do an exchange.

I did not say mem temps are bad. I just accepted that mem temp easily goes to 100c.
Plus with this LHR hhr thing going on.. it would be a miracle if some one wants to do an exchange.
Someone might if you pay 50k extra for non lhr 3080 or 10-15k extra for a 3080 LHR depending on how old your card and their card is.
Frankly swapping your 3070ti plus 10-15k for a 3080lhr is not a bad deal since it'll come close to 3080 MSRP but anything more than 15k isn't worth it.

Whole LHR\HHR BS might end with Ethereum shifting from PoW (proof of work) to PoS (proof of stake). Then miners would be either forced to move on to other alt coins, which might be that profitable, or at least forced to sell their extra cards which they have hoarded gradually. Second hand cards hitting eBay have the tendency of crashing the whole GPU scalping and overpricing thing. However it's too hard to predict this, since the PoS date of Eth 2.0 has been shifted already from Q3 to Q4 now Q1, 22. Plus Intel Alchemist offering 3070 level of performance will surely disrupt the prices.

This is why I'm now sitting relaxed with my old GTX 1080 Ti, with a playlist of old games I didn't play. Plus several PS titles like GoW, Ghost of Tsushima & RDR1 remaster will be released on PC in 2022. So gamers can hold on a little longer until GPU prices stabilize and focus on buying other components and make do with older GPU in the meantime if they a necessity to build new PC in 2022.

Sucks that it’s been about a year and the latest GPUs haven’t reached a lot of people. On top of that, the exorbitant prices. :( it just fascinated me that it’s been about a year, honestly.

Sucks that it’s been about a year and the latest GPUs haven’t reached a lot of people. On top of that, the exorbitant prices. :( it just fascinated me that it’s been about a year, honestly.
Yes I was also wondering as almost an year passed since prices hiked and I am still on my 2060 6GB and wanted any of the 8GB cards but could not get any as I cannot buy beyond the MSRPs since my father will kill me if I ask him for such prices.

Whole LHR\HHR BS might end with Ethereum shifting from PoW (proof of work) to PoS (proof of stake). Then miners would be either forced to move on to other alt coins, which might be that profitable, or at least forced to sell their extra cards which they have hoarded gradually. Second hand cards hitting eBay have the tendency of crashing the whole GPU scalping and overpricing thing. However it's too hard to predict this, since the PoS date of Eth 2.0 has been shifted already from Q3 to Q4 now Q1, 22. Plus Intel Alchemist offering 3070 level of performance will surely disrupt the prices.

This is why I'm now sitting relaxed with my old GTX 1080 Ti, with a playlist of old games I didn't play. Plus several PS titles like GoW, Ghost of Tsushima & RDR1 remaster will be released on PC in 2022. So gamers can hold on a little longer until GPU prices stabilize and focus on buying other components and make do with older GPU in the meantime if they a necessity to build new PC in 2022.
You are correct.. a little by little LHR gpu's are getting unlocked. If my knowledge is correct 3070ti can do 60 mh/s with latest nbminer.
Lhr/HHr bs has its countdown started.
My main concern is vram. So I am saving money for the new cards. If all goes well(lol me) and price is placed correctly(again lol me) then I might buy a new 3070ti with 16gb vram.
Any which ways my 3070ti is working flawlessly. Plus I'm too excited for ps exclusives coming to pc and also have xbox gamepass when there was 2k glitch going on, so more excited for halo.

The

The worst point where the scalping happens is at the AIB level itself. Most of the AIBs have recognised the increased demand and bumped up the prices waaay beyond the cost increase. When a company sells a GPU that costs them 1500$ or less at 2.8K+ before it even gets to the retailers then you know things are real bad.

Back