Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

Yes I was also wondering as almost an year passed since prices hiked and I am still on my 2060 6GB and wanted any of the 8GB cards but could not get any as I cannot buy beyond the MSRPs since my father will kill me if I ask him for such prices.
Really? You're sad about being on a 2060? A card which has DLSS to survive a long time?

But 3080 ti is costly right
I need to think of any exchange in case I get an invite.

Yes I was also wondering as almost an year passed since prices hiked and I am still on my 2060 6GB and wanted any of the 8GB cards but could not get any as I cannot buy beyond the MSRPs since my father will kill me if I ask him for such prices.
Of course and only opt for 3080ti or fall for it if you truly require it and can utilize it to its potential. Even at msrp, do consider if its worth for you investing 1lac+ in a mere gpu just for gaming and eye candy.

I have seen many people being greedy for 3080 and literally got bored after owning one and then though of the money wasted and started selling it for double the msrp and buying either a used 2080 or be happy with a 3060.

I myself waited waited for 3070 even after having offers for 3080s (a lac or two seriously?) given the market but I stayed true to my gut feeling and 3060ti just happened to me out of nowhere. Though I'm still in for 3070/ti trade any day.

Last edited:
The queue is different for every card. 3060ti queue is around February 2021.

So in case you sent the enquiry before that but didn't receive the chance to buy, you can try sending them the mail with the original enquiry saying, you sent before February 21, but didn't receive it yet.

And yes, this generation's FE cards are worth it considering LHR cards are going for double, 2.5x times the prices of FE. And the cooling in these FE cards are considerably good.

Scarcity breeds demand even in cases where none would've existed given a 'regular' supply. I believe this is true of diamonds, and also of GPUs. I understand that I'm painting an overly simplified picture of things, but I mainly came here to say that RPTech can f*ck right off.

RPTech can f*ck right off.
I bow down to great wisdom.

tom cruise bow GIF

Whats the queue position for a 3080Ti FE ? Some dude on reddit put his enquiry in in oct and he already recd it..
I believe the 'queue' for the 3080Ti is moving relatively quickly and was in July/Aug 21 last I checked. Also, I'm just beating a dead horse by pointing out that the queue system doesn't exist and/or is extremely flawed, the lalla company that RPTech is.

Back