Budget 41-50k How to get RPTech invite for buying FE GPU?

I actually won the 3070 FE invite in a reddit giveaway back in January. I'm grateful to the guy.
I gave away my 3070FE form in Dec on the same subreddit (indiangaming). I got the invite days after I stole a 2 week old Asus 2070 for 25k. So transferred the form to a random redditor.

Sold the 2070 for 53k and someone on the same sub gaveaway his 3060ti form to me. Paid 35,900 but I got a 3070 due to some mess up at inventory.

Had fun for couple of weeks but realised that my i7 7700 was heavily bottlenecking the 3070, and also I had some financial issues so sold it for 98k.

I might receive yet another 3070 because my gf registered in Jan. If she gets the form I'll keep the card this time. Currently waiting for a 980ti I bought on this forum.

They most probably bought in bulk and selling with profit. While we’re waiting in line. Aatmnirbhar GPU market.
But those aren't FE cards. AFAIK they're(RP Tech) the only official dealer of colorful cards in India so wherever you see a colorful card in India it's pretty much guaranteed to be imported by rptech.

Since they're a B2B(with a exception of FE cards) company I don't see any issue with them selling the cards to other retailers. Don't wanna comment on the pricing part :p

I gave away my 3070FE form in Dec on the same subreddit (indiangaming). I got the invite days after I stole a 2 week old Asus 2070 for 25k. So transferred the form to a random redditor.

Sold the 2070 for 53k and someone on the same sub gaveaway his 3060ti form to me. Paid 35,900 but I got a 3070 due to some mess up at inventory.

Had fun for couple of weeks but realised that my i7 7700 was heavily bottlenecking the 3070, and also I had some financial issues so sold it for 98k.

I might receive yet another 3070 because my gf registered in Jan. If she gets the form I'll keep the card this time. Currently waiting for a 980ti I bought on this forum.
Everybody is struggling to even get a glance at a gpu these days, and here's you, tossing around GPUs like it's nothing. I see luck playing a big role here.
BTW good gesture there for giving away your invite to the needy.

Next time get one which you don't need, please do consider me

Whenever they have stock and your number comes according to their list which is not necessarily serially.

More Info:
This is bullshit as it's not strictly chronological anyway. @sehajjn mentioned that he had registered for 3070Ti from 2 of his email IDs - one in June, one on August 27. I had also registered for 3070 Ti from multiple emails on Aug 22 and Aug 25. Yet only one email got the link for buying the card - and it was @sehajjn 's email which had registered the latest on Aug 27 :facepalm:

It is pure luck

Well then my chances are pretty low given that i have sent them email in the last week of August. Also used friend's accounts to send them an enquiry. Lets keep fingers crossed.

So raise your hands who got a chance to buy 3060Ti FE this week? I know some of you must have got it. Unless u don't wanna count your chickens until they hatch :grin:

This is bullshit as it's not strictly chronological anyway. @sehajjn mentioned that he had registered for 3070Ti from 2 of his email IDs - one in June, one on August 27. I had also registered for 3070 Ti from multiple emails on Aug 22 and Aug 25. Yet only one email got the link for buying the card - and it was @sehajjn 's email which had registered the latest on Aug 27 :facepalm:

It is pure luck
I registered for 3070ti in June and I'm still waiting. I mailed them and had some arguments over mail few weeks back and finally they said I may be considered for next time the stock comes and when the stocks came last week I got nothing and when asked again I got the same reply that I'll be considered for next stock which may be around 1-2 months as they're not sure.
And I registered for the 3070/3060ti/3080 in Feb, meanwhile people registered in March are getting it.
This is getting old. I have no hope anymore, might as well have more chances winning a lottery.

Back