HP TouchPad - Accessories discussion thread

Even I don't need a sleeve.. A folio case is what I am looking for..

Ordered a new case for my iPad and would be using the old one with TP.. I think gesture controls would work in the old one since the bezel is not blocked.

kuduku said:
sorry for no replies I was out whole day

The deal is here

Leather Sleeve with Modem Pouch for Apple iPad & HP TouchPad $5, Griffin Folio Black Leather Case for Apple iPad $10 + Free shipping - Verizon Wireless Deals, Coupons and Promos

On verizon wireless

Anyone can buy with US CC

Verizon account not required

Search for iPAD accessories , more are there

So ICC should have no problems in buying

the leather pouch is good

dont go for pouch with MIFI slot

it has plastic

all info is from SD

That is the one I got. Here are the pictures as promised. Fits perfectly, and the interior has a soft lining so nothing gets scratched. And I have always been a sucker for magnetic clasps.

WHGqq.jpg

3vWKG.jpg

O4RrG.jpg

I see that you've started following Precentral's guide, judging by that wallpaper on your TouchPad? :rofl:

And Kuduku, I did find one case in that website, but it was 15$ (I think). D'you guys think it's worth it?

kuduku said:
Verizon one with modem pouch

correct ?

Yes.
JT_daniel said:
I see that you've started following Precentral's guide, judging by that wallpaper on your TouchPad? :rofl:

And Kuduku, I did find one case in that website, but it was 15$ (I think). D'you guys think it's worth it?

Did that the first day. Turning off logging and overclocking to 1.5 Ghz made the tablet very snappy.

Even if it was not on the precentral thread, I would have ended up with a similar wallpaper. What HHGTTG fan wouldn't have that as his/her first wallpaper on a tablet. :D

I am planning on taking the TouchPad (when it arrives) along to stores around Brigade Road in Bangalore, and look for the iPad1 cases that can fit, perhaps that would be the best way to find the exact case, until then it shall stay in a sleeve!
Anyone here found a good deal for a screen protector?

Arent you in US presently ?

Can you please tell the shipping weight - approx of the Verizon sleeve you purchased

If we have a GO

i want to calculate the total weight for 10 guys

Perhaps what we can do is get the accessories delivered to someone in the US. He can then ship it collectively to SNS so that we do not have to pay individual shipping.
We could do it for cases, protectors, and other accessories..
Y this?
Because then everyone can choose the case he/she wants..

received a mail from ebay about free shipping on items bought from ebay USA below 5,000, will this help in grabbing some accessories for the touchpad?

JT_daniel said:
But isn't that only on the global easy buy products Wordsmith? Anyway, it's worth investigating..

you are perhaps correct, what confuses me is how to see the breakup of costs? I randomly ran in to one product and found it has shipping included, so how would the "free shipping" be found?

Also one more piece of news: just saw an email form BestBuy, they have credited 14.99$ to my account for delay in delivery, not sure if it's only me, I had chosen "Expedited Shipping", but it was still delivered by Standard.

Whats the use of samsung galaxy tab P1000 leather case with respect to HP Touchpad? P1000 has 7 inch screen TP has 9.7.

Come on man.. out of all these you find this?

guys please suggest whether these are any good for the HP TP.

I had asked ICC for quote of this

HP: THZ07202US - Targus Truss Case for HP TouchPad - Leather - 9.84"L x 0.98"H x 7.87"W - Tablet cases

Rate for 2 item = 3514

Rates for 3 item = 7444

Shipping weight consider as 1lbs for each case.

I had asked

tell me price of quantity 2 and 5 of same item

The i emailed them

please check the quote

there is some problem

2 cost 3514 so one is of 1757

3 cost 7444 so one cost 2481

please check

They will tell me today

But I wouldnt be able to get all and ship them individually

so was thinking ebay.in way

or if anybody can take responsibility

SD thread of same

HP Touchpad Targus Truss Case Folio - $19.99 + tax and sh - Slickdeals.net

I feel instead of going for a cheap China one lets buy one good quality case with good reviews

This has okay reviews presently and is sold by HP for TP

so no compatibility issues

I think there was a coupon for $15 off or something

please post so that i can give that also to them

saves us

I would be very happy if it reaches 1.5 k shipped to our houses

Back