HP TouchPad - Accessories discussion thread

lol it's the same seller who created 2 listings. I bought from the same seller, except it was with the "leather".

But AFAIK and based on what I GOT today, I can safely assure you there is no leather in those cases. :p It's some kind of rubber/synthetic material.

The seller's awesome, you can safely go ahead. :)

JT_daniel said:
lol it's the same seller who created 2 listings. I bought from the same seller, except it was with the "leather".

But AFAIK and based on what I GOT today, I can safely assure you there is no leather in those cases. :p It's some kind of rubber/synthetic material.

The seller's awesome, you can safely go ahead. :)

ordered the same case for myself too, but found some more listing mentioning "leather" and with yet another vendor too, these "leather" case listings correspond to the part number: MC361ZM/A

can you check if the part number for the case you received is the same?

wordsmith said:
ordered the same case for myself too, but found some more listing mentioning "leather" and with yet another vendor too, these "leather" case listings correspond to the part number: MC361ZM/A
can you check if the part number for the case you received is the same?

Yep mate, it's the same. It was at the bottom of the box. :)

JT_daniel said:
Yep mate, it's the same. It was at the bottom of the box. :)

Here is my list of accessories now:

1. Sleeve: Check

2. Case: Check

3. Screen Protector: Yet to find a good deal

4. Touchstone: Maybe, if a good deal comes.

Received my case from buytheprice, very quick shipping, though their order system seems buggy, the invoice had my city and pin missing, which resulted in firstflight site showing insufficient address, it was delivered nevertheless!

The case is good quality, has a small pocket in front, good enough to store the charger!

Can some one post the link where can we get the card reader/usb reader/ethernet cable adapter for HP TP?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

First post in TE from my tablet.guys please suggest a stylus as well.clicking tiny images is a little hard.

^

This one looks good considering price. But the problem with this case is that its covering whole bezel so gesture controls wont work.Thats why m considering buying original ipad case.

Here you go guys, first hand pics of how the Original iPad case fits on the TouchPad.

[attachment=9422:16119.attach]
The case fits pretty well, feels secure and definitely doesn't slip at all. Since the TP's slightly bulkier, the case feels a tad stretched, but nothing really noticeable while using it. Speakers are covered, but doesn't really muffle the sound at all. I'm already more careless with the TouchPad after I got the case on.

The Apple logo is very annoying though. :(

Attachments

• DSC02410.jpg
    DSC02410.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC02409.jpg
    DSC02409.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC02407.jpg
    DSC02407.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02405.jpg
    DSC02405.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC02404.jpg
    DSC02404.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC02403.jpg
    DSC02403.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 100
^

Thanx a lot :) now m getting this case after seeing pics. It looks very good and fitting seems to be perfect.

Hey can u plzz post pic of case closed wanna c that apple logo:)

JT_daniel said:
Here you go guys, first hand pics of how the Original iPad case fits on the TouchPad.

View attachment 17251View attachment 17252View attachment 17253View attachment 17254View attachment 17255View attachment 17256

The case fits pretty well, feels secure and definitely doesn't slip at all. Since the TP's slightly bulkier, the case feels a tad stretched, but nothing really noticeable while using it. Speakers are covered, but doesn't really muffle the sound at all. I'm already more careless with the TouchPad after I got the case on.

The Apple logo is very annoying though. :(

That's the one you purchased from BerryNxt on eBay right? I have one on the way too.

Apple logo is good for impressing chicks with your 'iPad'

https://picasaweb.google.com/nithindaniel/NewFolder?authkey=Gv1sRgCJmZv9HJirLkIg#5650627186682196498
There you go, I exceeded the attachment limit in the forum, so have to post it elsewhere. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

letmein said:
That's the one you purchased from BerryNxt on eBay right? I have one on the way too.

Apple logo is good for impressing chicks with your 'iPad'

Yes mate, the very same. :)

And you've got a point you know, the dumbest of them might actually believe it. Especially when I run Asphalt 6 or NFS HP on it... :)

But it's definitely annoying.. I'm thinking of covering it with a big Android sticker or something. ;)

I have never hold a touchpad in my hands, hence this noob question.... Does original Apple case covers the bezel as well? i mean does gesture control work with iPad cae?

@kuduku I'm realy impressed with Acase, please update us about the final price once you get that in your hand. Which shipping method did you use for Acase ?

Back