HP TouchPad - Accessories discussion thread

bigbyte said:
I have never hold a touchpad in my hands, hence this noob question.... Does original Apple case covers the bezel as well? i mean does gesture control work with iPad cae?

@kuduku I'm realy impressed with Acase, please update us about the final price once you get that in your hand. Which shipping method did you use for Acase ?

No original ipad case doesnt cover bezel and gesture control is possible thts why i have ordered this one. See JT_daniel posted pics in previous page.

bigbyte said:
I have never hold a touchpad in my hands, hence this noob question.... Does original Apple case covers the bezel as well? i mean does gesture control work with iPad cae?

@kuduku I'm realy impressed with Acase, please update us about the final price once you get that in your hand. Which shipping method did you use for Acase ?

SNS

will post pics once received . Quality is considered better than HP case which has warping issues

i would have ordered from ebay.com but my posts/parcels never gets delivered to my house but gets delivered anywhere else. so cant take risk.

kuduku said:
SNS

will post pics once received . Quality is considered better than HP case which has warping issues

Even if the duty is not charged.. toatl cost will be $30 +$11 = $41.. approx 1950/-. Will see whether I am able to spend that much.

bigbyte said:
Even if the duty is not charged.. toatl cost will be $30 +$11 = $41.. approx 1950/-. Will see whether I am able to spend that much.

$25 + 390 bucks

reviews are good as u also know , better than HP original

And i dont think duty will be charged

Havent received it still

present prices on Amazon are $23

I dont think DE has shipping . Had ordered 12 18650 Lithium Li-ion Rechargeable cells for laptop which were quite heavy and no shipping was charged

kuduku said:
$25 + 390 bucks

reviews are good as u also know , better than HP original

And i dont think duty will be charged

Havent received it still

present prices on Amazon are $23

Rs.390 only for shipping??? You get discounts from snS.. How come please share the secret..

And Kuduku did you ordered this..

Amazon.com: Acase (TM) HP TouchPad Transformer Leather EZ Carry Case with 3 in 1 built in Stand for HP TouchPad 9/7-Inch WebOS Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB (BLACK): Electronics

or this

Amazon.com: Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch WebOS Tablet Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB (Black): Electronics

If second, please let me know from where can I find that for $23.

I ordered from same seller but from buy.com
link is Buy.com - Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand for HP TouchP
he sells on amazon also . There were codes floating on SD for reducing the price
Just do a search on SD with Acase touchpad
first 2 results are these only
I also dont know whats the secret . Saw it in my profile page and paid using CC

This is considered better than HP case
Its in dubai right now and will post pics once arrives
and he has his own website also

let me find the one wait

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

here $22/$23 all are here

Acase HP Touchpad Leather EZ Carry Case $23.95 + FS @ Amazon - Slickdeals.net

Acase HP TouchPad Premium Slim Leather Case Folio for $22.75 + S&H - Slickdeals.net

Acase(TM) HP TouchPad High Quality Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with built-in Stand $25 - Slickdeals.net

I havent checked one of them is the link

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Any pointers on how we can get these . Combined shipping will only be 500 bucks through SNS for 7/8 pieces

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ZAGG+-+...ategoryId=pcmcat242000050005&id=1218367179883

Thanks for the links.:).Poetic one also looks nice costs 21$.

yap i too want Zagg Invisible shield. If someone can organize a GO it will be great.

Cant get any coupon to work for Acase Slim leather one on Amaon:(

Instead of Zagg @ $10 only for front, I feel Skinomi tech skin @ $12 for full body is a better option. They'll ship to your place for $5.95, no matter you purchase 1 or 5 or any number. If you want it fast, can order using SnS @ $11.2 shipping charges.

We can have a GO for either of them and I'm ready to volunteer for placing orders.

the Poetic case, though looks nice, but is made of PU leather. While Acase claims to be made from Genuine leather.

The prices have increased everywhere. The ACase Slim case is now @ $35 and i don't know how much it will be after coupon. Let me check. We can order all the item from one site so as to save on shipping.

@techpal, let's workout something.

bigbyte said:
Instead of Zagg @ $10 only for front, I feel Skinomi tech skin @ $12 for full body is a better option. They'll ship to your place for $5.95, no matter you purchase 1 or 5 or any number. If you want it fast, can order using SnS @ $11.2 shipping charges.

We can have a GO for either of them and I'm ready to volunteer for placing orders.

the Poetic case, though looks nice, but is made of PU leather. While Acase claims to be made from Genuine leather.

I had checked in preorder itself . They dont ship to India.

SNS is a option

Back