HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

^^LOL I was going to write the same first line as you

I went till the paypal page to pay but then on second thoughts, i did not. In short i did not buy as i felt it was expensive and the bundled items were crap.

wordsmith said:
Don't have the touchpad with me yet, and might be a noob question, where to get the Internalz Pro, if its not on HP App catalog?

Its in WEBOSQI(web operating sytem quick installer) under Applications feed.

I cant find Need for Speed HP game in HP application catalogue , from where to download it?

Also m using KalemSoft Media player playback of 720pHigh profile MKVs is amazing buttery smooth but demo is only for 1 week. Anyone who know want to ask can i purchase from their site after 1 week using Indian CC card?

techpal said:
Its in WEBOSQI(web operating sytem quick installer) under Applications feed.

I cant find Need for Speed HP game in HP application catalogue , from where to download it?

Also m using KalemSoft Media player playback of 720pHigh profile MKVs is amazing buttery smooth but demo is only for 1 week. Anyone who know want to ask can i purchase from their site after 1 week using Indian CC card?

Just get the ipk file and install it.

That's a great news techpal. I hope we see Android port soon on our touchpads. And I wish that they port android in a way that it can dual boot with webos :).

BTW which case you finally ordered?

^

Yap its great news . I want android for applications but for simplicity , multitasking , ease of use i prefer WebOS so Dual boot OS will be great:)

I m using it without case :)

bigbyte said:
That's a great news techpal. I hope we see Android port soon on our touchpads. And I wish that they port android in a way that it can dual boot with webos :).

BTW which case you finally ordered?

Don't worry mate, Cyanogen are working on a Dual Boot system, so we won't have to wipe out WebOS. :) But I'm excited, with Android on it, the possibilities with the Tablet get magnified a hundred fold!

ONSALE giving second chance to people who had ordered before but limited to 1 quantity per household. I have placed my new order for 32GB but i am no way going to be happy and will wait for order confirmation and subsequent shipping of my order.

Sanav3 said:
Did you get a mail? my two orders were canceled earlier ....

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Yes i got a confirmation with a confirmation number too. But i hope they dont screw up this time. Because with experience of onsale, i really cannot be sure. I was i guess lucky to figure out the onsale thread on SD in initial period when the site was not getting hammered. So i did not have to wait for entering the details etc but like everyone it got stuck on last page. So then i got this link from the onsale FB page (posted by someone) and it immediately validated my credit card and also i got a confirmation immediately.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Whenr i query my order number on their order summary page, i get nothing, seem onsale screwed me again. :mad:

I am stuck on the page with billing and shipping address, patience is the key :D

raksrules said:
Yes i got a confirmation with a confirmation number too. But i hope they dont screw up this time. Because with experience of onsale, i really cannot be sure. I was i guess lucky to figure out the onsale thread on SD in initial period when the site was not getting hammered. So i did not have to wait for entering the details etc but like everyone it got stuck on last page. So then i got this link from the onsale FB page (posted by someone) and it immediately validated my credit card and also i got a confirmation immediately.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Whenr i query my order number on their order summary page, i get nothing, seem onsale screwed me again. :mad:

Back