HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

I m too in line for second TP for bro:)

Can someone please guide step by step procedure to install Touchplayer.

I installed preware and WEBOSQI but not working.

Get internaz(Free app) first and instal that . You can get this through HP update catalog.

Once done, open internalz and browse the file and click open.. Done :)

Purchased one 16 GB TP from newegg

It was a phone order as I had qualified for purchase based on email notification seniority

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

order gone on hold as indian CC , anybody who has a card which works on newegg

I will transfer the amount immediately

Thanks

have emailed entropay with a query and one of member is helping by talking to his US friend

If entropay all inclusive fees are in range of 250/300 bucks on $100 and US billing address will take that

Its easier to do that for a odd newegg order instead of troubling members and friends

5% is fees and 2% conversion , so was not clear on total fees , have emailed them

I have also asked there US billing address and phone number of CC company as it is required on newegg billing page

https://www.entropay.com/entropay-fees-straightforward-charges-no-surprises

will update once i get a reply

has anyone used entropay who can give some feedback ?

thenvk said:
Get internaz(Free app) first and instal that . You can get this through HP update catalog.

Once done, open internalz and browse the file and click open.. Done :)

Do u mean Internalz or internalz PRO. Internalz PRO is free but its not on HP app catalogue wheras Internalz is paid and its on HP app catalogue. So how come free internalz from HP cataogue?

kuduku said:
Thanks

have emailed entropay with a query and one of member is helping by talking to his US friend

If entropay all inclusive fees are in range of 250/300 bucks on $100 and US billing address will take that

Its easier to do that for a odd newegg order instead of troubling members and friends

5% is fees and 2% conversion , so was not clear on total fees , have emailed them

I have also asked there US billing address and phone number of CC company as it is required on newegg billing page

https://www.entropay.com/entropay-fees-straightforward-charges-no-surprises

will update once i get a reply

has anyone used entropay who can give some feedback ?

fools

Hi

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Although our cards accepted by a vast majority of online merchants, please note Newegg does not accept our cards because they require an AVS check which we do not support.

You may see a full list of our fees at https://www.entropay.com/popups/terms.schedule.php

Our system uses an average exchange rate solely to display approximate balances available in other currencies , and those serve as a guideline only.

You may check the exchange rates at your issuing bank.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Michelle

EntroPay Support

If doesnt work on newegg then whats the use , rest maximum websites take Indian CC

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

trigger said:
what's that?

When TP was OOS on newegg i had clicked auto notify when available so thats the seniority link

not at all

its safer at ebay , you can ask pics and paypal is very buyer friendly

but if its Amazon or retailers with 2000+ feedbacks you are good to go

still ask pics

techpal said:
Do u mean Internalz or internalz PRO. Internalz PRO is free but its not on HP app catalogue wheras Internalz is paid and its on HP app catalogue. So how come free internalz from HP cataogue?
Its internalz Pro and is free.

Back