HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

This thread is dead??? all who've got TP's what you are doing with that? what all softwares you've installed? May be separate ownership thread on TP will be nice :)

kuduku said:
congrats

Finally ...

Thanks a lot. Man this TAB is really awesome. who says its slow i have ipad2 and it opens webpage just as fast as ipad2 and how it handles FLASH is simply outstanding. way better than Transformer . it can play 720p youtube videos in browser smooth.Absolutely Best tablet out there for its price. I am so impressed by it that i want another one:) Its pity HP discontinued WEBOS, i think its very well made OS for tablets, ease of use, real multitasking . i like it much better than Honeycomb only drawback is lack of applications.

dear aasim,

thank you for subscribing to get special alerts on the highly allocated hp touchpads.

I'm here to tell you that we've just received a small batch of hp touchpad bundles.

Both bundles include an hp touchpad, the advanced hp touchstone charging dock, and the hp touchpad wireless bluetooth keyboard. Both are now over 50% off, but only while

supplies last.

Note: Hp touchpads sell out in mere minutes. You know how hard they are to find at these low prices. I recommend you check out the links below quickly. They are not going to last long.

Hp touchpad 16gb bundle includes...

- 16 gigabyte hp touchpad

- the hp touchstone charging dock

- hp touchpad wireless bluetooth keyboard

this is a $500 value for just $199.99. You save $300! But hurry! We have a very small amount of these 16 gb touchpad bundles in stock.

Order yours now at:

HP TouchPad FB454UT 16GB WebOS Tablet and HP Touchstone Charging Dock and HP TouchPad Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Bundle at TigerDirect.com

hp touchpad 32gb bundle includes...

- 32 gigabyte hp touchpad

- the hp touchstone charging dock

- hp touchpad wireless bluetooth keyboard

this is a $600 value for just $249.99. You save $350! Again, you'll need to hurry to get yours before it sells out.

Order yours now at:

HP TouchPad FB356UT 32GB WebOS Tablet and HP Touchstone Charging Dock and HP TouchPad Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Bundle at TigerDirect.com

regards,

tigerdirect.com

:mad: 32gb @ 250$$

^ yup by the time i got the email in my Outlook it was too late for 16 GB

32GB is also sold out now.

on amazon there was a 16GB for 229$

Superb deal for the 16 GB's, but shipping would've killed it. Just for the fancy touchstone, it would've costed around 4-5k for shipping alone!

I'm actually glad I missed it, because I would've been badly tempted. :)

With No sight of touchpad prices going below $220 on ebay, I guess this was an excellent deal since charging dock and Bluetooth KB were included. The shipping weight would have been 3 kg slab i.e just $16 plus taxes i.e $17.7 more to aramex.

The real possible culprit could have been customs, if they insist that it is electronics.

^ Yes, very valid point there!

And CM have almost ported Android into the TouchPad. They haven't figured out a way to get WiFi working, but everything else is, including Hardware acceleration. :D

With the dual booting feature, this is going to be an awesome tablet!!

JT_daniel said:
^ Yes, very valid point there!

And CM have almost ported Android into the TouchPad. They haven't figured out a way to get WiFi working, but everything else is, including Hardware acceleration. :D

With the dual booting feature, this is going to be an awesome tablet!!

link of port please

All these discussions prove that it was HP's pricing/positioning strategy that killed this product. If they priced it in the range of 250/- - 350-/- dollars, the product could have been very successful !

My bad luck still running bad . Again got an email from newegg that they have as TP for me and I dont have as CC which works on egg

Now 2 times egg has offered me a TP

Back