HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

I have placed the order with ICC world on 2nd sep and I got a phone from home that The TP is delivered. Really quick work.

I can sense something here. Probably these guys have purchased a lot at a time and are reselling :D. ( Not sure though). Delivery to INDIA from US in 5 days is awesome.

thenvk said:
I have placed the order with ICC world on 2nd sep and I got a phone from home that The TP is delivered. Really quick work.

I can sense something here. Probably these guys have purchased a lot at a time and are reselling :D. ( Not sure though). Delivery to INDIA from US in 5 days is awesome.

How much u paid for TP?

smnrock said:
^ AFAIK, Service of ICC is very fast :) Only SnS takes so much time, may be they route through dubai :(

Yeah I agree, the Dubai stopover takes 2-3 days extra :(

I've not used ICC till now, will try it next time.

EDIT: I didn't see thel atest posts sorry! :)

I have talked to CC reps , will go off in max 21 days only

Seems in my case BN has not informed about refund/cancellation to my CC company

or SBI is too slow

Quoted from Slickdeals....

I just got a stock availability notice from costcentral regarding the 32 and 16gb. I called them up within 1 minute of receiving the notice and they said that the notifications were sent out by mistake and there is no stock. Any one else look into this? These guys aren't helping them selves reduce headache with this mistake, if it was a mistake.

I don't think any more are coming in near future. And if at all they come after fresh manufacture only HP will be selling that.

at present HP is cancelling orders on slightest excuse. HP SMB has now demanded tax id of business, so most if not all invidual orders on HP SMB are going to be cancelled.

^^ You are right, Retailers will not get it. Only HP will be making the sale from here onwards.

Here is the link where it says Best buy will not recieve any more:
Best Buy Not Getting Any More TouchPads [Best Buy Employee Sets The Record Straight, No More HP webOS Tablets For The Big Electronics Retailer] | TFTS

HP Communities - More TouchPads on the Way - HP Communities

More TouchPads on the Way by Mark_Budgell a week ago - last edited yesterday
I finally have some solid news to share about TouchPad availability.
Before I share, let me first say thank you for enthusiasm for this product. Since we announced the price drop, the number of inquiries about the product and the speed at which it disappeared from inventory has been stunning. I think it’s safe to say we were pleasantly surprised by the response.
Despite announcing an end to manufacturing webOS hardware, we have decided to produce one last run of TouchPads to meet unfulfilled demand. We don’t know exactly when these units will be available or how many we’ll get, and we can’t promise we’ll have enough for everyone. We do know that it will be at least a few weeks before you can purchase. See more information in the updated FAQs below.
Bryna (@BrynaatHP) and I (@MarkatHP) will update you here and on Twitter on the status of the new batch of systems. Please continue to share your thoughts and questions with us. Although we can’t respond to every one directly, we are sharing your feedback with teams inside HP.
Please note that many of the questions below address concern about orders previously placed on our HP Home & Home Office and HP Small & Medium Business online stores. It’s important to note that these are separate stores with slightly different procedures. We also know that we’re sparse on information about availability outside the US. We will share updates on regional availability as the information comes in.

Updated TouchPad Availability & Pricing…
Q: When is HP getting more HP TouchPads? One week, two weeks, a month?
A limited supply are coming and it will be a few weeks before they are available. As we know more about how, when, and where TouchPads will be available, we will communicate that here and through email to those who requested notification. We can tell you that HP’s Small and Medium Business team has sold out of HP TouchPads and will not have more inventory.
Q: Can you comment on whether HP had to manufacture more to meet the recent demand?
HP will be manufacturing a limited quantity of TouchPads with webOS during our fourth fiscal quarter 2011, which ends October 31.
Q: Will HP continue to make more TouchPads with webOS to meet the demand?
HP is discontinuing the development of webOS devices and is winding down device operations within our fourth fiscal quarter 2011.
Q: Will the notification/alert emails go out all at once so everyone has a fair shot?
All those who requested notification have been notified today that more are coming in the future, and will be notified again when more specifics are known.
Q: How does HP plan to address disappointed customers?
All those who requested notification have received a one-time exclusive offer along with their email as our thanks for their patience and loyalty throughout this situation.

Q: What about retailers? Some retailers won’t price match or drop their price to $99.
Each retailer will manage their own policy and process regarding pricing and price matching. Please contact the local retailer of your choice to see what their current position is.
Q: Please limit stock to 1 per person: some people are getting 20 and then selling them on craigslist and eBay for a major profit.
If more inventory is available in the future, there will be an order limit.
Q: What if you already own a TouchPad but want to get $99 pricing?
Please contact the retailer or the specific HP store where you originally purchased for their policy on this question.
Q: What about other regions, such as hp.ca, etc.?
At this time, other regions have limited to no inventory available. Please check with your chosen retailer or your local hp.com web site for more information.
Q: Any news on discounted TouchPad accessories or Pre2 or Veer phones or accessories?
Limited inventory remains on TouchPad and smartphone accessories. Please visit HP Home & Home Office or your chosen retailer for current availability as this situation is changing rapidly.

Got mine :)

Attachments

• DSC01111.jpg
    DSC01111.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01113.jpg
    DSC01113.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 133
Back